Applications for CI+ Devices

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

mprotect
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Applications for CI+ Devices

Post by mprotect » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:40 am

a-o wrote: Erdem, the VideoAR Fix v2 attached to this thread is with Telnet enable and for CHLCIPDEUC-2005 Firmware.
What about the telnet enable included with this VideoAR Fix? Will it collide with the now permanently (by the patched FW) enabled telnet?
Will this VideoAR Fix also work with the CHLCIPDEUC-2006 FW, i.e. can I try this fix on my 2006 FW without the danger of bricking something?
The telnet enable code in AVRFix2 doesn't collide with the permanent enabled telnet. It checks whether the filesystem is mounted before mounting it and whether telnetd already runs.
The fix works for 2006-version, too (one benefit of the game-patch-method).

erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:50 pm

mprotect wrote: The telnet enable code in AVRFix2 doesn't collide with the permanent enabled telnet. It checks whether the filesystem is mounted before mounting it and whether telnetd already runs.
The fix works for 2006-version, too (one benefit of the game-patch-method).
mprotect, Is AVRFix2 work for CHUCIPDEUC devices too? If it working for them is that means universal CI+ v2 fix? Than we can rename it as a "SamyGO AVRFix v2 for CI+" and could put to download area.
Also removal of telnet code is better and required for modular approach. Could you remove telnet code for me?
AFAIK current SamyGO Telnet Enabler application has problems and cant run twice. You can release your Telnet Enable code as Telnet Enabler v0.03, If it has no problems such that.
Is there any information about compatibility of AVRFix v2 to LN,LA,UN,UA devices?
Welcome, our last 'project member' mprotect
THanks 4 works :)

mprotect
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by mprotect » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Here are the separated telnet-enable and avrfix2-packages:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:17 pm

mprotect, Don't you wanted to license this sources like GPL?
And also It is good to copy aspect.so to /mtd_ram device before executing. So we can unplug USB too. I think you could put it in to next versions..
Although, I will release this packages at download area. There is some time required for branding and testing. :)
THanks.

Return to “[B] Software”