Content Library startup replacement

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

arris69
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Content Library startup replacement

Post by arris69 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:10 pm

xer21 wrote:arris, I was totally confused about what you were trying to do until you sent me that message, lol... I still have a question for you, how are you loading your SWF file? I'm almost positive the exeDSP has to be the host that is running the SWF file so I'm curious to how you are running your SWF, if its in your web browser I'm pretty sure it won't work like that, but if it is running in a web browser with a different flash host, then you can most likely use the regular call to execute a file I think it has to be in a subdirectory called "fscommand".

Let me know how your executing your SWF and I can help you out, I may have to modify mainmenu to detect if your trying to run a SWF file then load it into the mainmenu so it has the same limited functionallity
i made clmeta.dat (tried different categories), so this confused me too why it works for you.
than fscommand exec fscommand launch normaly wont works from swf movie file.
i tested it with original mainmanu.swf (shipped with tv).

so pls. step by step guide and version info of used files ;-) mailto:arris@zsolttech.com

tnx arris

ps: here is the whole stuff SamyGO.sh is the helper script to generate it (you need mtasc and swfmill and some icons 90x90)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

arris69
SamyGO Moderator

Post by arris69 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 am

xer21 wrote:arris, Try this version of the mainmenu.swf... it should be able to handle loading your SWF file and you should have the same functionallity... you will have to call "_root.container.loadMovie('mainmenu.swf');" to go back to the mainmenu I think.

I didn't test this one, so if there is a problem from version 0.3 please let me know, the settings.xml run first parameter should also work for loading a swf file FYI for anyone interested in that.
i hope i can test it before weekend.

other question: is nice to have an alternate content manager but how people should put it into tv
without telnet access. have you ever tried to dump the mtd_tlib partition, raise the version number and put it as tlib.img into a regulare firmware file, add crc to validinfo and flash?

tnx
arris

erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:41 pm

No idea on that. I don't know where is th settings.xml and how does it works :)
But if its on non writable area, you can use mount -bind thing with new settings.

erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:59 pm

What its for? I don't reading this topic for long time :)
I think it's easy by application but Firmware Patcher.
Fw patcher could only make changes on appdata and exe partitions, not writable partitions.
We can make a Content Library Game that create a such file on /mtd_rwarea

Return to “[B] Software”