[App] PVR+ 3.x

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

baco81

Re: [App] PVR+ 3.x

Post by baco81 »

geo650 wrote:@baco81: ...I already started writing SamyCOmmander file manager (please tell me if SamyGOmmander will be better name). Its name suggest what will it be similar to. :lol:
I like SamyCommader ;)
T-CHL7DEUC-2005.0-v0.24-GMT2-ArFIX2-ADFIX-fwver-ENGFIX
geo650
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by geo650 »

juuso wrote:
geo650 wrote: :?: - how to get current channel name or number (or better both if possible)
Threre are of course many other quiestions to be asked, but I thing these above are hard enough to answer.
This could be solved with libLogChannel viewtopic.php?f=63&t=8717#p70211
Sure, first it should be compiled for B series.
Thank you. I also have problems with this lib on B650. It doesn't work for me, but I hope there is a way to use these exeDSP functions. I am still searching.

@baco81:
SamyCommander is at very advanced stage of developing, so I hope (if no problems occur) version 1.0 can be released quite soon. You all will be notified on this forum (B series / Software).
baco81

Post by baco81 »

Hello Geo650!!

I am remembering an issue with PVR+ 3.x and Outliner that I hope can be fixed on PVR+ 4.

I sometimes set the panel off by pressing the MUTE button for several seconds and it works correctly.

However, if Outliner app has been loaded, the same operation crash the TV.

I like to have both apps loaded into memory, but I don't do that because of this issue.

I would appreciate if you could find a solution.

Thanks in advance!!

P.S. I would love to try SamyCommader. I'll stay tuned!! :-D
T-CHL7DEUC-2005.0-v0.24-GMT2-ArFIX2-ADFIX-fwver-ENGFIX
geo650
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by geo650 »

baco81 wrote:...an issue with PVR+ 3.x and Outliner...
I would love to try SamyCommader...
Hello! I am thinking about including Outliner in PVR+ 4.x. I had many things to do with PVR+ to optimize its output file size which grows and grows with new functionalities and protections, but I hope main *.so file will remain under 100KB.
Last days I wanted to discover "what my TV does" while switching TV channels. Unfortunatelly, I have no idea how to start. I know all internal function names but what next? I was trying running exeDSP with strace utility, but its output file is useless. There are no internal function calls in it. I was also trying to start xtrace utlity, but I cannot run it (says there are no all.proto file since there are all *proto files on system path). Probably I will give up with this.
Regardless problems described above I am definitely going to publish PVR+ 4.0 in April. "As is" :)

P.S. Developing of SamyCommander paused but is to be resumed this week or next.

EDITs: It took me 5 hours to inject Outliner into PVR+. Now it works for me. You will be even able to use existing INI file and it will be easier to use it by only one button - TXT/MIX.

PVR+ 4.0 is ready, so...
Topic continues here...
Johnsy

Post by Johnsy »

Works fine with a FAT32 pendrive, but I get this message when I try to record to my external hard drive: NTFS filesystem not supported!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Ntfs is always mounted as read only, thats why.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[B] Software”