[App] PVR+ 3.x

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

mattberlin
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] PVR+ 3.x

Post by mattberlin »

Hello guys,

I need your help please concerning recording to a nfs network share with PVR+

Recording to /mtd_wiselink/MOVIE001 works perfectly.

But if I mount a network share to /mtd_wiselink/MOVIE001 I experience the following:
- upon starting the recording a *.ts file is created on the network drive
- But when recording is finished the file has 0 bytes

In my opinion writing access to the network share works because via Telnet I can create folders or text files with vi for instance. Alternatively I can copy files via ftp to /mtd_wiselink/MOVIE001. In all cases files and folders show up properly on the network drive.

The network drive is a NFS share on a Windows 7 PC with haneWIN.

Do you have any idea what's wrong there.

What are the proper settings for haneWIN?

Has anybody any hints how to solve this issue.

Many thanks in advance
Matt
my TV: LE32B679
geo650
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by geo650 »

Benson wrote:...cannot open main module:
/mtd_tlib/GGame/PVRplus/pvrplus.so: undefined symbol: _ZN8TCWindow9MuteVideoEb[/i]
I will try to find a solution in PVR+ 4.0. Stay tuned. Soon, I hope.

@albatim: Thanks. Your translation file will be included in PVR+ 4.0.
@mattberlin: What source do you record from? HDMI*? PVR+ 4.0 won't allow you to record from analog or HDMI sources. Please check your problem with PVR+ 4.0 in April this year.
baco81

Post by baco81 »

PVR+ 4??
Excellent news!!! :D

I would like to make a little request. Here I go:

I use the TV button (the one on the upper left corner on the remote, under power button) to return to "TV mode". But, when I do so, PVR+ does not detect that the TV is on TV mode and does not work as expected.

If I use Exit button instead, everything is fine, PVR+ works as expected.

The problem is, that Exit button exit to "TV mode" only from media player and content library, not from other sources (as HDMI). For that reason, I tend to use the TV button instead, because always return to TV mode. But PVR+, as I said, only seem to recognize "TV mode" if I exited by using the exit button.

Did I make myself clear enough? Sorry for my English.

Regards!!
T-CHL7DEUC-2005.0-v0.24-GMT2-ArFIX2-ADFIX-fwver-ENGFIX
geo650

Post by geo650 »

baco81 wrote:PVR+ 4??
I use the TV button ...
Do you mean you're watching something on HDMI1 input, then press TV button and it doesn't switch to tuner input? With PVR+ 4.x it will.
BTW, PVR 4.x will know more about selected input, because I have found these functions:

Code: Select all

extern int _Z14OSIsHDMISourcev(void);
extern int _Z16OSIsAnalogSourcev(void);
extern int _Z16OSIsWiseLinkModev(void);
extern int _Z17OSIsDigitalSourcev(void);
that allows you to check what source is selected.

Now I am working on SamyConsole II, but later I will return to PVR+ 4.0. Not all things will be fixed, but I did the best I could.
baco81

Post by baco81 »

geo650 wrote:Do you mean you're watching something on HDMI1 input, then press TV button and it doesn't switch to tuner input?
Yes, it switches to tuner input. But, for example, if I switch to tuner input from the built in media player by pressing the TV button, PVR+ seems to think that the TV is still in media player mode...
geo650 wrote:With PVR+ 4.x it will.
Cooool!! I hope so.

BTW [off-topic mode on], do you know what functions are used by exeDSP to delete files? This option is available in internal memory (mtd_wiselink). For example, I can delete recordings in MOVIE001 (files up to 4 GB) through the media player menu. However, this option is missing under /dtv/USB mounted sources. I think that the developers disabled this option for safety reasons, but it would still be possible if we find out the function that exeDSP uses to delete files under mtd_wiselink[off-toppic mode off]

Thanks for developing PVR+
Last edited by baco81 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
geo650

Post by geo650 »

baco81 wrote:...But, for example, if I switch to tuner input from the built in media player by pressing the TV button, PVR+ seems to think that the TV is still in media player mode...
BTW [off-topic mode on], do you know what functions are used by exeDSP to delete files? This option is available in internal memory (mtd_wiselink). For example, I can delete recordings in MOVIE001 (files up to 4 GB) through the media player menu. However, this option is missing under /dtv/USB mounted sources. I think that the developers disabled this option for safety reasons, but it would still be possible if we find out the function that exeDSP uses to delete files under mtd_wiselink [off-toppic mode off]
You were right. Hiting TV button in MediaPlay didn't work as expected. As I wrote earlier, It will be fixed in v4.0.

about deleting files in MediaPlay:
I think this option is disabled because you cannot delete files on NTFS partitions which can be read in MediaPlay. Of course, it would be good to have this function enabled for FAT, but I must say it is hard to figure out how MediaPlay works. Anyway, I am going to make a file manager (in a form of Content Library "Game" that would allow you to delete any file - of course if filesystem driver won't prevent such an operation).
baco81

Post by baco81 »

geo650 wrote:...It will be fixed in v4.0.
Great! I can't wait :D
geo650 wrote:about deleting files in MediaPlay:
I think this option is disabled because you cannot delete files on NTFS partitions which can be read in MediaPlay. Of course, it would be good to have this function enabled for FAT, but I must say it is hard to figure out how MediaPlay works. Anyway, I am going to make a file manager (in a form of Content Library "Game" that would allow you to delete any file - of course if filesystem driver won't prevent such an operation).
I wasn't really thinking about deleting files on attached USB device. Since I bought my NAS, I record and play all my multimedia files from there and I have been able to delete files (up to 4GB) stored on my NAS from the TV media player menu with no issues. But...the filesystem MUST be mounted into mtd_wiselink, which is a headache, because there is no "Basic view" there. For this reason, the only folder I have mounted in mtd_wiselink is the one where I store PVR+ recordings.
Anyway, a file manager as Content Library app would be a perfect alternative, of course.
I'll close this off-topic here, thank you very much for your answer.
moras86

Post by moras86 »

Hi geo650, nice to see you again.

Waiting for PVR+ 4.0
Image . Image
TV LCD: Samsung LE40B651T3W (CI) | Internet@TV | fw: 2005 (patched: SamyGO v0.24 + GMT2, ArFIX2, ADFIX) | matrix: SQ04
BluRay: Samsung BD-D5300-ZF | SamsungApps | fw: 1013
Android-Box: Zidoo X8 | Realtek RTD1295 64bit (QuadCore), Mali-T820 GPU, 2 GB RAM, HDMI IN record, Android 6.0 | ZDMC 17.1
my projects: Remote LAN Control - Desktop app (v0.8) | Signal checker for DVB-T (v0.3)
geo650

Post by geo650 »

moras86 wrote:Hi geo650, nice to see you again.

Waiting for PVR+ 4.0
Hi! Nice to hear a word from you, too. I will I did ask you for new graphics on private message soon. (EDITed 2015-03-31)

While waiting for PVR+ 4.0 maybe some people could help make it even better. That's what I need to know:

:?: - how to get current channel name or number (or better both if possible)
:?: - how to play a sound sample using SDL or other way outside Content Library (why Mix_OpenAudio function freezes TV signal?)
:?: - how get to know TV has been turned on by button, by HDMI-CEC or by timer
:?: - how to lock HDMI-CEC events temporarily
:?: - how get to know PCMCIA CI card is inserted or not
:?: - how to check DVB subtitles are on (to turn them off and restore later)

Threre are of course many other quiestions to be asked, but I thing these above are hard enough to answer.

@baco81: Oh, I see. In PVR+ 4.0 you will be able to set up your own mount point in INI file, selectable as user's recording target in setup menu. Anyway, I already started writing SamyCOmmander file manager (please tell me if SamyGOmmander will be better name). Its name suggest what will it be similar to. :lol:
See you!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

geo650 wrote: :?: - how to get current channel name or number (or better both if possible)
Threre are of course many other quiestions to be asked, but I thing these above are hard enough to answer.
This could be solved with libLogChannel viewtopic.php?f=63&t=8717#p70211
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

[LogChannel] SamyGO D/E/F/H libLogChannel v0.1.0 - (c) zoelechat 2015
    [LogChannel] >>>
    [LogChannel] Source: TV (0)
    [LogChannel] TV mode: Air (0)
    [LogChannel] Volume: 12 (mute)
    [LogChannel] Channel number: 1
    [LogChannel] Channel name: TF1 HD
    [LogChannel] Program name: Les bronz?s font du ski
    [LogChannel] Resolution: 1920x1080
    [LogChannel] <<<
Sure, first it should be compiled for B series.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[B] Software”