Thanks for the efforts of improving the softwarevolksvertreter wrote:Thx for your work!
But on mine it doesn't work:
- start tv
- start pvr+
- start recording (dvb-c, no HD content)
- picture and audio freezes/stop playing, after a few seconds the screen goes black
- timecode is counting, osd is displayed
- in the middle of the screen i see "signal encrypted" / "Signal verschl?sselt" < german
- after i press stop it says "recording deleted"
- now i have to turn of the tv to get a tv-picture back!
I have the same problem as mentioned in the quote and I hoped this would be solved with this current new version.
I think the problem is the encrypted DTV over CI+ as is often the case in Germany and The Netherlands
I'm not a sofware developer but I know ripping a DVD is done by emulating a player first.
Is it maybe possible to add an option to the settings-panel to configure the transponder settings of the region?
I think or hope the problem will be solved by this.
P.S: In the GIANT forum "record over usb" this issue is already been written about. With the complex scripting and many reactions it is not clear to me if the issue is solved. This could be a new attemp.