Re: PVR+ 3.x
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:48 am
Pvr doesn't work with HDMI inputs. Only with internal dvb tuner.
Samsung TV Firmware on the GO
Is the disk NTFS?torpe999 wrote:Hello,
does anybody have an idea why I am not able to record anything to my external Samsung HDD.
It always shows the recording but the size is always 0MB. I tried everything- digital tv, SAT encrypted and free from HDMI source and always the same.
I have firmware patched by the script in the wiki
- Modellcode: LE40B652
Thanks for any hint!
volksvertreter wrote:Thx for your work!
But on mine it doesn't work:
- start tv
- start pvr+
- start recording (dvb-c, no HD content)
- picture and audio freezes/stop playing, after a few seconds the screen goes black
- timecode is counting, osd is displayed
- in the middle of the screen i see "signal encrypted" / "Signal verschl?sselt" < german
- after i press stop it says "recording deleted"
- now i have to turn of the tv to get a tv-picture back!
- firmware is patched by the script in the wiki
- Version: 2009/11/12_002006
- Modellcode: LE40B650
- telnet is enabled by boot