TV: LE32B65* cl
Got FTP and Telnet running with no problem, got Dnla running with no problem. Everything done letter by letter by this manual: http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/How_watch_IPTV
Problem: cannot load m3u file through web browser admin.
What have i done:
Installed everything by manual in wiki
Tried to add m3u - Failed
Added m3u into playlist folder by ftp - reload in web browser admin - Failed
Try to play included play lists - format not supported - ok i dont want them anyway
Delete included playlists by FTP in playlist folder on TV
Reload in web browser - no more playlists in Dlna
Upload own m3u playlist to TV playlist folder by FTP, reload - nothing in Dlna on TV
Maybe deleting playlist files messed it up?
Reload full folder on TV by FTP including the playlist folder
Give rights by telnet for file access according to wiki
Launch app by telnet
Dlna is back on TV - no playlists (neither mine nor the ones i put back in FTP)
Cannot access web browser admin anymore to try to reload playlist files
1. Is there any extremely specific m3u file structure I might be missing here? Mine is not by IP addreses but by domain name: http://login:firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this grammar allowed? Would changing it to IP address help?
2. Is there a chance, that the app checks (pings?) URL's before adding the m3u and checks if they are available (cause when i tried it the service was down). Is there any log file i could check what went wrong?
3. How to reload the playlists without the web browser admin and how to get it back on?
4. Is adding m3u by FTP wrong? Should I always do it by browser admin?
5. File format not supported - this error might "return" i believe - how do you set up file formats for the app?
6. Is there an easier way to set up autostarter in arm_6 without having the firmware http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/SamyGO ... re_Patcher
I hope this thread is still alive and either juuso or moras would be able to help a TV hacker virgin