[App] PVR+ v1.xx - 2.xx by geo650

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

geo650
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Record TV over USB

Post by geo650 »

baco81 wrote:...
1) We set an auto-start time, auto-off time and channel through the built-in timer feature.
2) We run the PVR+ setup and set the same date and time that we did in step 1. Then, the PVR+ application keeps reading the date and time from the EPG and if it matchs the time we set, it auto-starts recording.
I think your idea is quite realistic. I hope there is a way to perform step 1 automatically.
One small correction: it will be better that TV would be turned on one minute earlier, I think.
I will add your idea to my TODO list.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Yes, your problem was slow usb.
The sound issue is known and not all recorded files you can watch on TV, but with VLC(on PC) you`ll do not have any probs.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

c74k

Post by c74k »

I found the mistake in SamyGO PVR I noticed him during watching TV with inscriptions (subttitles) (Polish TVN Station test emission with inscriptions / with dubbing) after including recording inscriptions to other size probably scaled themselves to 4: 3 because they moved left and a size reduced.

why SamyGOPVR isn't recording all audio Paths??

c74k

Post by c74k »

moras86 page is blocked !!

moras86
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by moras86 »

c74k wrote:I found the mistake in SamyGO PVR I noticed him during watching TV with inscriptions (subttitles) (Polish TVN Station test emission with inscriptions / with dubbing) after including recording inscriptions to other size probably scaled themselves to 4: 3 because they moved left and a size reduced.
You thinking about PVR+ (by geo650) app. Look into PDF instruction (page 76). You should turn off subtitles before start recording.
c74k wrote: why SamyGOPVR isn't recording all audio Paths??
Also notice this. In TS file is only one working audio stream - probably this what you use when record file.
c74k wrote:moras86 page is blocked !!
Don't know why, but this is true. For now I move all my pages for new address - http://samygo.ugu.pl
Image . Image
TV LCD: Samsung LE40B651T3W (CI) | Internet@TV | fw: 2005 (patched: SamyGO v0.24 + GMT2, ArFIX2, ADFIX) | matrix: SQ04
BluRay: Samsung BD-D5300-ZF | SamsungApps | fw: 1013
Android-Box: Zidoo X8 | Realtek RTD1295 64bit (QuadCore), Mali-T820 GPU, 2 GB RAM, HDMI IN record, Android 6.0 | ZDMC 17.1
my projects: Remote LAN Control - Desktop app (v0.8) | Signal checker for DVB-T (v0.3)

c74k

Post by c74k »

moras86 wrote:
c74k wrote:I found the mistake in SamyGO PVR I noticed him during watching TV with inscriptions (subttitles) (Polish TVN Station test emission with inscriptions / with dubbing) after including recording inscriptions to other size probably scaled themselves to 4: 3 because they moved left and a size reduced.
You thinking about PVR+ (by geo650) app. Look into PDF instruction (page 76). You should turn off subtitles before start recording.
i use samygo pvr only becose i dont know how to configure pvr+ i record to folder shared on NAS by Network file sharing
ja u?ywam tylko samygo PVR bo pvr+ nie wiem jak ustawi? i nagrywam do katalogu udost?pnionego na NAS-ie przez udost?pnianie plikow
moras86 wrote:
c74k wrote: why SamyGOPVR isn't recording all audio Paths??
Also notice this. In TS file is only one working audio stream - probably this what you use when record file.
c74k wrote:moras86 page is blocked !!
Don't know why, but this is true. For now I move all my pages for new address - http://samygo.ugu.pl
thx for info

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

You need:

1. Patched firmware with advanced telnet option.
2. samygo.sh file in /mtd_rwarea
3. injectso or gdb method to attach your games to exeDSP

Read wiki.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[B] Software”