SamygoPVR - Record TV over USB or network location.

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

sorcerer1
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Record TV over USB

Post by sorcerer1 »

hemal999, PVR can record digital channels only.
smartsmurf

Post by smartsmurf »

I patched the latest version (0.10.2) a little bit in order to run on CI+ devices (at least it does on my 2007 CIPDEUC one).
I did attach modified sources and the compiled mod.so binary.

The difference is toggled with preprocessor definition "__CHLCIPDEUC2007_1__".

Good luck,
SM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sorcerer1

Post by sorcerer1 »

smartsmurf, thank you! I'll include CI+ versions of the modules to the next version.
openikev2

Post by openikev2 »

smartsmurf wrote:I patched the latest version (0.10.2) a little bit in order to run on CI+ devices (at least it does on my 2007 CIPDEUC one).
I did attach modified sources and the compiled mod.so binary.

The difference is toggled with preprocessor definition "__CHLCIPDEUC2007_1__".

Good luck,
SM

Thanks, thanks, thanks!! It works now like a charm. That was the only black spot in the PVR application for me. With this and the ext3 support, I can now leave the TV recording for hours while I'm out. This is my solution to record afternoon football matches while the scheduling is not ready :).

The only thing that does not work on my TV is the button to mute/unmute video (M+2). It actually does the same as M+3, i.e. disables panel. Anyway, is really an important feature since we already have the standard mute button available.

Best regards,
Alejandro
openikev2

Post by openikev2 »

openikev2 wrote: Anyway, is really an important feature since we already have the standard mute button available.
I meant: It is NOT really an important feature since we already have...
smartsmurf

Post by smartsmurf »

openikev2 wrote: The only thing that does not work on my TV is the button to mute/unmute video (M+2). It actually does the same as M+3, i.e. disables panel. Anyway, is really an important feature since we already have the standard mute button available.
OK, interesting to see. On my device (LE37B650) "M+2" just mutes the video, but keeping the backlight on. With "M+3" also backlight is turned off. By any chance are you running an LED-TV (U* series)?

Cheers,
SM
openikev2

Post by openikev2 »

smartsmurf wrote:
openikev2 wrote: The only thing that does not work on my TV is the button to mute/unmute video (M+2). It actually does the same as M+3, i.e. disables panel. Anyway, is really an important feature since we already have the standard mute button available.
OK, interesting to see. On my device (LE37B650) "M+2" just mutes the video, but keeping the backlight on. With "M+3" also backlight is turned off. By any chance are you running an LED-TV (U* series)?

Cheers,
SM
No, I have a LE40B650 model, but I discovered that I made a mistake. I read too quickly and I somehow read "mute/unmute audio" instead of "mute/unmute video". Sorry, my bad. The behavior is actually exactly the expected one, that is, video becomes disabled but OSD keeps working.

Thanks for this marvelous application that saves me of so many discussions with my wife (I can record sports and watch them later :D)

BR,
Alejandro

Return to “[B] Software”