* app/patch to power off TV at no-signal state, with delay (as I know now it only works for VGA input, not sure about DVI)
(I made some tests with scalers data and I think I can do it in PVR+. In no-signal state bVideoOn is zero)
* an older version of firefox (we need better web browser than Netsurf)
* remote desktop viewer (RDP client)
* live webcam viewer, to view web cameras all over the world on the TV screen; I mean moving pictures, not still images.
No, and no regrets, it's not possible on C/D/E/F/H series eitherkodxana wrote:There is possible to make app that's allow to record hdmi to USB? Samsung B650
I have some suggestions that I believe could be useful for everyone:
- - Downmix 5.1 to 2.0 (AC3, AAC or DTS streams). According some other forum, a good formula for ffmpeg is "pan=stereo|FL=FC+0.6FL+0.2BL|FR=FC+0.6FR+0.2BR"
- Detect and switch subtitle streams inside mp4 or mkv
- During playback of a video, show extra information when "info" button pressed like: video codec, audio and subtitle streams
LE32B550 A5WXXH - Firmware T-CHL5DEUC-2008.0 -- Patched via Samygo Script --