[App] PVR+ 4.0

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

martinm76

Re: [App] PVR+ 4.0

Post by martinm76 »

One last observation today. It seems, at least for my TV with regwatch running, that if I use 'split by EPG', then all subsequent files are 0 byte and if I press 'stop' the TV freezes, requiring shutdown by pulling the plug. I hope this 'split by EPG' function can be made to work on CIP models with regwatch running. For now, I'm back to 'Auto', which is nearly unlimited on my Ext3 partition, luckily ;)
daniel2k

Post by daniel2k »

Nice App, works great.
But I have a big problem with time controlled recording.
When I set the on timer in the time menu of my TV (LE37B650) the TV turns on, PVR+ starts (SamyGo.sh) and PVR+ starts recording.
I noticed that it often does not work. On the hard drive there is only a 0 KB file.
Now I noticed the following behaviour: after I turn off my TV (it does not matter if I set the on timer or not) the TV turns on automatically after ca. 40 minutes. This happens every time when I normally turn off my TV. The strange thing is that only the OS starts. The TV not really turns on (standby LED is still on and no picture is seen). But I can ping the TV, connect via FTP or telnet. After ca. 3-4 minutes the TV shutdown again.
The problem: when the TV starts after 40 minutes when I turn of the TV, PVR+ also starts and tries to record. But the TV is not really on so the record fails. Later, when TV regularly turns on by the on timer, nothing happens because the auto start recording when PVR+ starts is off.

What is that behaviour and how can I prevent this?
daniel2k

Post by daniel2k »

Meanwhile I know that the interval when the TV starts after the normal power off are almost exactly 45 minutes.
The next thing what I have noticed is that this behaviour only occurs if the TV was in TV-Mode when powering off. If the TV was on HDMI1 and I power off then the TV doesn't turn on after 45 minutes.
mattberlin
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mattberlin »

Hello guys,

I want to record on a network destination. So, I edited user_target.ini accordingly in order to use a folder that is mounted to the TV via NFS.

When starting to record, a ts-file is created properly on the nfs folder. When stopping to record, it tells me "recording deleted"

By the way, the old samygopvr records correctly in the very same nfs folder.
Also, if I use a SMB share for PVR+ 4.0, recording works, too.

So, for some reason there is an issue concerning recording on nfs shares.

Can anybody help out?
my TV: LE32B679
daniel2k

Post by daniel2k »

I have found the solution with the power on after ca. 45 minutes power off.
Its the automatic software update search of the TV. You can disable that in the Software-Update menu. Default 45 minutes is set, so the TV searches after 45 minutes powering off the TV. If I set this to "off" I have no problems with the automatic recording.
kodxana

Post by kodxana »

There is any way to mage pvr record hdmi source?
steve-austin

Post by steve-austin »

Hello geo650,

I made the translation in FR for your app.

Just one thing, I can't switch off the screen during a recording.
I tried different combinations, but it doesn't work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
55B650 and 37B650 with patched firmware
baco81

Post by baco81 »

Hi Geo650!
Can we expect a present for Christmas?? :mrgreen:

Happy New Year!!
T-CHL7DEUC-2005.0-v0.24-GMT2-ArFIX2-ADFIX-fwver-ENGFIX
kodxana

Post by kodxana »

Geo can you make option to record from AV?
c74k

Post by c74k »

kodxana wrote:Geo can you make option to record from AV?
recording from analog input ?

Return to “[B] Software”