Did you know PVR+ is 5 years old now?
Today, after 5 years of creating PVR+, you may still use this software,.. if your TV is still alive
You can download PVR+ 4.0 right now:
DOWNLOAD PVR+ 4.0
Definitely it is not the end.
Please post your thoughts and found bugs, because I am going to release PVR+ 4.1 (with source code and plugin's SDK) ASAP this year.
Thank you all for help. Special thanks to MORAS86 for new graphics and good advice!
Still need to know (things that would make PVR+ even better):
- * how to play a sound sample using SDL or other way outside Content Library (why Mix_OpenAudio function freezes TV signal?)
* how to draw on YUV overlay surface which is probably used to display live TV image
* how get to know TV has been turned on by button, by HDMI-CEC or by timer
* how to lock HDMI-CEC events temporarily
* how get CI CAM parameters
* how to check DVB subtitles are on (to turn them off and restore later)
* how get to know teletext viewer is on (while DVB subtitles are on or off)
* how to catch events like TV channel or source switching
* how to display text strings with TrueType font using built-in exeDSP functions