Need a previous firmware

Here is information about customize your E series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

banny

Need a previous firmware

Post by banny »

Hello. Need a previous firmware for model UE40ES7507UXUA. Current version 002021. After the update is missing Skype!
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Need a previous firmware

Post by sectroyer »

banny wrote:Hello. Need a previous firmware for model UE40ES7507UXUA. Current version 002021. After the update is missing Skype!
Expected. You should now be HAPPY :) Skype is blocked on ALL firmware versions. Have fun :) It's NOT a bug it's a feature :D
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
banny

Post by banny »

Not much fun ... How to restore the previous version of the firmware? Where it can be taken?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Not a joke dude, no fw will give you Skype back. Check Google for "Skype Smart TV"...

Your TV probably warned you about a dozen times past 3 months, but maybe you always press next without reading? :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
banny

Post by banny »

No warning was not. Download the previous version (previously downloaded) can return Skype? What was the previous version?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

You don't get? SKYPE IS OVER ON SMART TV's :geek:
banny

Post by banny »

No. If it were it knew - never updated! But it's' too late.
banny

Post by banny »

I downloaded Skype widgets, but the installation steps when it does not work. Do not even start. I think it is blocking the new firmware! I guess if you go back to the previous, the widget will work. Where can I get the previous firmware?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

banny

Post by banny »

Thank you. I will seek a solution to this problems.
From myself I will say, if the TV is good - do not update the firmware! Even if there is new. Nothing important, for the latest updates are not received - by turnover, lost Skype!

Return to “[E] Firmware”