UA40ES6100JXZK

Here is information about customize your E series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: UA40ES6100JXZK

Post by juusso »

As expected, you did everything correctly, but the brick has different nature...

Probably here is the end. If you can arduino, and have webshield, reading micom-eeprom and trying to switch to previuos partition could be also some kind of activity, but i think it will be also dead end with this issue. I think you have to search second-hand (or new...) mainboard for your TV.
I do not know any other method which helped you save TV.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
mankauzu

Post by mankauzu »

Thanks again, next month i will take it to Samsung service centre.... though i know it may cost me half of the new tv price
mankauzu

Post by mankauzu »

Dear juuso ,thanks for your guidance i just got my tv fixed by Samsung service centre after paying 20 dollars, but my tv mod has changed to UA46ES6800 ,now the issue is i can't access the Smart hub,whenever i place the s.hub button nothing comes up.. i have tried to reset normally but not help..please assist if you a soln
mankauzu

Re: UA40ES6100JXZK-SMART HUB DOESNT WORK

Post by mankauzu »

Anyone who can assist me on my samsung tv, smart hub doesn’t work,cant change region /local set on my tv all options are greyed.. please
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Go back to service centre and say not works.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[E] Firmware”