Where we can see tha changelog of each firmware?

Here is information about customize your E series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

prsut

Re: Where we can see tha changelog of each firmware?

Post by prsut »

try this (and report if success):
use mkvmerge, add whole mkv, select video track and in "Format Specific Options" set "Stereoscopy". Please note, that (forexample) side by side has two settings - left first or right first. Typicaly you should set left first (topmost option).
Press "Start Muxing". It is very short process
fits79

Post by fits79 »

I must leave the extention at mk3d or rename it into mkv?
If i leave the extention into mk3d then the allshare program DOESN'T regonise at all this file as video file and if i rename this extention into mkv the tv DOESN'T change automatically into 3d mode so....
prsut

Post by prsut »

try rename to avi...
fits79

Post by fits79 »

Are you sure that you believe if i rename it into avi file it will work?????

This i don't believe it even like joke but i try it and the results was the same DOESN'T GO AUTOMATICALLY INTO 3D MODE.
prsut

Post by prsut »

fits79:

I gave you tip to try mkvmerge. I've tried it yesterday. Unfortunately, setting Stereoscopy in mkvmerge does nothing with automatic switch to 3d when playing (I'm using USB HDD).
It only works with xmedia recode...
fits79

Post by fits79 »

So the only solution to work the auto 3d mode is to use the xmedia and re-encode the entire movie file correct?

Sorry but to re-encode the entire movie files only for that it is not on the table at all because it is TOO LATE and it is useless only for that use.....

If there is another QUICK way to make any 3d mkv file enable the auto 3d mode on the samsung ue40es6100 tv i wait for CHOICES......
prsut

Post by prsut »

Sure it is waste of time to reencode whole movie for auto 3d switch.
And we are off topic.
My advice for setting for 3d in xmedia recode is useful if you are reencoding from profile higher than 4.1 to 4.1 for ES series TV.
fits79

Post by fits79 »

As you ALREADY know to re-encode any mkv file into higher profile than high@4.1 it become UNPLAYBALE to any samsung tv because until now it support ONLY PROFILES THAT WAS UNTIL HIGH@4.2 AND NOT HIGHER LIKE HIGH@5.... SO......

Return to “[E] Firmware”