ue55es8000

Here is information about customize your E series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

robyhummy
SamyGO Project Donor

ue55es8000

Post by robyhummy »

hello greetings to the forum
tv is a ue55es8000 TV or read a bit around, but if you can not understand or do hack
or tried to pachare the firware but I do not understand the whole path after decript http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Extrac ... s_firmware
I can lend a hand
the firware of the tv is T-ECPDEUC 2003.4
THANKS

PS TRANSLATED BY GOOGLE
dajojo

Re: ue55es8000

Post by dajojo »

well if u want to lend a hand it is going to be handy that one has the knowledge to mount virtual machine images and perhaps have some linux vd.
what the rest of the wiki is telling you is once u extract the images u can mount these unencrypted and all and have a look what is in the virtual machine drive structure and code.
or just ask samsung nicely for the source code which they need to give u upon ask :)
E3V3A

Post by E3V3A »

Ah, I only now think I understand what you're asking...

If, you're on Windows, you also need to install Linux Reader to extract the diskimages...

This tool allows you to read:

Code: Select all

Ext2/3/4
    ReiserFS, Reiser4
    HFS, HFS+
    FAT, exFAT
    NTFS, ReFS
    UFS2
I have updated Wiki with this fact. Please, let us know if there are other problems with those instructions. Also, using Google for translations is not a good idea...if you do, please also post original language version.
HW: UE40ES5700SXXH
FW: T-MST10PDEUC-1029.0 Onboot: 1003
dajojo

Post by dajojo »

E3V3A wrote:Ah, I only now think I understand what you're asking...
If, you're on Windows, you also need to install Linux Reader to extract the diskimages...
I have updated Wiki with this fact. Please, let us know if there are other problems with those instructions. Also, using Google for translations is not a good idea...if you do, please also post original language version.
i'd use a linux virtual machine but this is also a nice way to be able to get the results needed :)
thnx for keeping wiki utd btw !
might wanna add that rooting on es7*** es8*** only possible after upgrade with patched firmware, which require permit to do so, first. ppl might get confused.
E3V3A

Post by E3V3A »

I don't have that set, so someone else would have to explain that better...
HW: UE40ES5700SXXH
FW: T-MST10PDEUC-1029.0 Onboot: 1003

Return to “[E] Firmware”