UE55ES8000 - strange dots on left margin of panel

This forum is for information related with E series hardware.

msa2017

UE55ES8000 - strange dots on left margin of panel

Post by msa2017 »

Hi,

after I changed the logicboard of my (italian) ES8000 with an UK board, and changed the "locale set", I realized that the panel presents some strange dots un left margin.

I do not remember if there were before changing locale, but certainly there were not with the previous motherboard. moreover, if the TV is hot, I see vertical stripes in the center, only on "green" colors. If the TV is cold, these stripes are not seen. The dots yes.

I think I selected something wrong in the service menu. Can be possibile? Or I need to change T-CON? Or is a panel problem?
I confirm that I am using SamyGO patch regularly, and it works great!

info:

Thanks
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: UE55ES8000 - strange dots on left margin of panel

Post by juusso »

possible your new logic board has some problems? Or might you were not carefull with flat cables? Check if cables are connected correctly, reconnect and see if problem still exists. You also can connect back your old logic board to see if problem is here. If there is no problem with old but exists with new - you know where to digg.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[E] Hardware”