UE55ES7090 - no connection after trying to install SammyGg

This forum is for information related with E series hardware.

streetracer
SamyGO Project Donor

UE55ES7090 - no connection after trying to install SammyGg

Post by streetracer »

hello @all,

hopfully someone understand my great english ;)

I got a UE55ES7090 an try to install SammyGo. I came until the point that have the white test icon in the smart area.

Because i do not come further i let it stay as it is for 2 days. Now i have the big problem that i got no internet connection
with the tv anymore. I can ping to it and got a answer but no connection to the www. I read somewhere that infact you
not turn back the ip-adress that i use for installing SammyGo until 2 days i would be spellbounded?

At the moment i see no way to sign in again to the developer area at the smart section on my tv to switch return the ip-adress
(because of no internet).

Until today i chance allready the fimware to SECUSB_0000 and back to 2015, do a full recovery on the technicans menu but
nothing helps.

Anyone got some ideas how i can fix that? Or do i have to accept that i never would have www on my tv? The tv is connect
via cable to the router, so it could not be a wifi problem. 2 days ago everything works fine...

If there some solution to fix the problem i would be also very very happy if someone have the time to guide my during my
secound trail to get SammyGo on my tv.

thanks up to this point,

street

Return to “[E] Hardware”