UA32ES6200 TV bricked?

Here for general support for E series TVs, request and problem solve area.
Post Reply

raghavmarwah
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:03 pm

UA32ES6200 TV bricked?

Post by raghavmarwah » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:55 pm

Hey everyone, today I just tried exploring the Service menu of my Samsung UA32ES6200 TV and accidentally messed up with the option SUBMICOM UPGRADE, I turned it on (Yes I'm an idiot! :oops: ) and the TV froze still, after waiting for some time I just unplugged the power cable and plugged it back again but now the TV isn't starting up, even the red indicator in the front is not lighting up at all, it completely seems dead. :cry:

I looked up for the E-series wiki at samygo and it says "SUBMICOM UPGRADE (OFF) (WILL BRICK TV IF CHANGED)". I've tried the blind factory reset method, I've even tried clearing up the EEPROM by connecting VCC with SDA, still nothing happened.

Please help me guys!! I don't have remaining warranty, what can I do to fix it up?
Thanks in advance..

zoelechat
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 8356
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:32 pm
Location: France

Re: UA32ES6200 TV bricked?

Post by zoelechat » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:06 pm

Either replace mainboard or try to follow that.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

raghavmarwah
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:03 pm

Re: UA32ES6200 TV bricked?

Post by raghavmarwah » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:28 pm

zoelechat wrote:Either replace mainboard or try to follow that.
Thanks for your reply mate.. But following the procedures in the link are quite tough for me. Can you tell me around how much does a motherboard cost and preferably where should I order it from. I live in New Delhi, India...

User avatar
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:31 pm
Location: Slovakia

Re: UA32ES6200 TV bricked?

Post by notengo13 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:59 pm

If you activate Submicom Upgrade tv is searching for files to upgrade. Maybe you can try find somewhere submicom.bin files or put firmware on usb and maybe tv will find it and upgrade it.
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root

zoelechat
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 8356
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:32 pm
Location: France

Re: UA32ES6200 TV bricked?

Post by zoelechat » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:26 pm

raghavmarwah wrote:Thanks for your reply mate.. But following the procedures in the link are quite tough for me.
Sure, but not my fault if you "accidentally" selected Submicom Upgrade. Maybe one day people will understand NO "upgrade" is good for them and their TV :)
raghavmarwah wrote:Can you tell me around how much does a motherboard cost and preferably where should I order it from. I live in New Delhi, India...
Usually ebay, correct price would be <100$, but E mainboards are becoming quite rare...
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

raghavmarwah
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:03 pm

Re: UA32ES6200 TV bricked?

Post by raghavmarwah » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:02 am

notengo13 wrote:If you activate Submicom Upgrade tv is searching for files to upgrade. Maybe you can try find somewhere submicom.bin files or put firmware on usb and maybe tv will find it and upgrade it.
Are you sure it is expecting me to provide that file via USB only? I thought that these files can only be sent via service port.

What if I upgarde the entire firmware by putting it on usb drive? Is there any way to upgarde firmware from usb without using a remote because it isn't working??

User avatar
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:31 pm
Location: Slovakia

Re: UA32ES6200 TV bricked?

Post by notengo13 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:53 pm

raghavmarwah wrote:
notengo13 wrote:If you activate Submicom Upgrade tv is searching for files to upgrade. Maybe you can try find somewhere submicom.bin files or put firmware on usb and maybe tv will find it and upgrade it.
Are you sure it is expecting me to provide that file via USB only? I thought that these files can only be sent via service port.

What if I upgarde the entire firmware by putting it on usb drive? Is there any way to upgarde firmware from usb without using a remote because it isn't working??
Check some service manuals and take a look at firmware upgrade. I never did it. So it just what I found and think that could help or not. Trying you can't loose nothing because already you almost loose your war with TV.

You can also read this thread page 11 post 546. It's in german so you will need some online translation.
http://www.hifi-forum.de/viewthread-151-27278-11.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root

Post Reply

Return to “[E] Support”