USB speed test error on UE40ES6100

Here for general support for E series TVs, request and problem solve area.

geap

USB speed test error on UE40ES6100

Post by geap »

Ha All!

I have an UE40ES6100W TV, and earlier i saw very happy with the automatic record function. Some monhts ago I have experienced it is not working ata all, bacause the flash dive is not applicable for that function (previously it was..).
So I have double checked the flash stick, and on my windows pc is runs well, but the TV speed test sad that it is too slow (1.9Mb/s write, 0 for read).
I have asked Samsung, and they suggested me a reset to factory defaults. No change.

So if anybody had similar problem, and have the solution for that, please do not hesitate to share it with me :-)

geap

Update:
Samsung official service answer is "other TV-s are able to record to HDD only". It means, accidentally in the past they enabled to USB stick, and now they realized that??
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: USB speed test error on UE40ES6100

Post by juusso »

You have to change 0 to 1 in some file on USB manualy, this will let TV think your flashdisk has enough speed to write to. This is what you have to do:
https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?t=7085#p53532
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Borygo77
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: USB speed test error on UE40ES6100

Post by Borygo77 »

Or format stick to NTFS if it's fat32 ;) That's what I've done couple hours ago....
48HU7500 1008 - half rooted by mihd :P

Return to “[E] Support”