"Not For Sale" appears on screen

Here for general support for E series TVs, request and problem solve area.

mackowiakp

"Not For Sale" appears on screen

Post by mackowiakp »

Because of hardware failure, I changed mainboard in my 55ES8000. Pre-installed software was ver 2021. So I downgrade it to T-ECPDEUC_SECUSB_0000. Now I have a root, SamyGo etc. But when I switch from one program to another, "Not For Sale" description appears for approx 2 sec. Is any way to turn it off? Does anybody has similar problem?
Last edited by mackowiakp on Sat May 13, 2017 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING ! The administrator has the right to refuse to install WINDOWS, invoking the conscience clause !
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: "Not For Sale" appears on screen

Post by zoelechat »

It's expected in 0000 where you shouldn't stay, now you have to upgrade to any other version (that's the point of 0000: downgrade)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
mackowiakp

Post by mackowiakp »

OK. I can install for example 2009. But what about things I installed? The most important think is autostart of Samygo. I have RestoreSmG and SamyGO with 128mb.xfs installed on TV. Is it enough to "revitalise" my TV?
WARNING ! The administrator has the right to refuse to install WINDOWS, invoking the conscience clause !
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Firmware update usually doesn't remove widgets, but still happens sometimes... "Not for sale" will definitely go away as soon as you're no longer on 0000.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
mackowiakp

Post by mackowiakp »

OK. I updated TV to ver 2009. All works properly, including root, SamyGo autostart etc. As far as I know from this forum, the newest properly working version is ver T-ECPDEUC < 2014.2. Does anybody tested newer versions? My question is because TVN Player (very popular app in my country) will work starting from 30 of June only with FW versions newer than 2009.2. Thats the only problem I have, because my Wife very frequently uses this TVN Player because it consist important for Her TV series ;-). So Dear Colleagues, save my head !!! Help please! Is it possible to install the newest ver 2021 saving SamyGo and others. And my head.... ;-)

Return to “[E] Support”