GPT support for UE46ES6100

Here for general support for E series TVs, request and problem solve area.

maje90

GPT support for UE46ES6100

Post by maje90 »

Hi everybody!

Thank everyone involved in this great forum, good stuff!

I just bought a external 2.5'' 4TB HDD , wich is GPT; it works fine (but slow, because of previews) on my UE40H5303AK , but it is completely undetected on my UE46ES6100.
What can i do?
I wouldn't like to re-partition to 2x2TB MBR... (is it even doable?)

I've followed this: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=8721 and i think everything went fine.
(see attached pic)
But now i have no idea what to do... :lol: :?
Did i rooted my TV? (Also I didn't understood if I should keep the usb pen drive forever on that slot...)
By ir command I can go to factory menu as before root, I can't see any differences... and I don't understand what 3speed key does...

Sorry for the confusion, big noob here...

I'd like to discover interesting new functions for my ES-series TV, but mainly my goal is to enable GPT support, if possible.

Thank again everybody!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: GPT support for UE46ES6100

Post by sectroyer »

maje90 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:15 pm I'd like to discover interesting new functions for my ES-series TV, but mainly my goal is to enable GPT support, if possible.
Done :) You welcome :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
maje90

Re: GPT support for UE46ES6100

Post by maje90 »

sectroyer wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:17 pm
maje90 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:15 pm I'd like to discover interesting new functions for my ES-series TV, but mainly my goal is to enable GPT support, if possible.
Done :) You welcome :)
Thanks for the reply... but...
....what? :shock:

Return to “[E] Support”