Can anyone solve this problem? ES6300

Here for general support for E series TVs, request and problem solve area.

maxedracer

Can anyone solve this problem? ES6300

Post by maxedracer »

Hi guys. Ive got a UE46 ES 6300, a while back i messed with something in the service menu and lost the ability to display 3d movies. It just showed a grey screen with the sound still playing. And any time i tried to get into the SVC menu it was just all corrupted. Long story short after months of thinking i completely broke the 3d it is now working again, after i changed the LVDS format, and where previously on the service menu it was showing the wrong tv model number it is now all correct.

So great i thought, 3d is working again. But there is a definite problem with it. There is an incredible amount of crosstalk on pretty much everything. When the active glasses pair they go darker and the 3d image improves ever so slightly but there is hardly any difference between looking at the image with or without glasses. I remember when i used to watch the 3d on this particular tv back when everything was fine and although there was slight crosstalk it was nothing compared to what this is. Ive tried 3 different pairs of glasses, tried messing with the 3d settings, it was 100% not like this originally, its pretty much un watchable.

One thing is Ive been without the 3d for so long the TV has had several firmware updates since i last watched it and Im thinking I would like to try and revert the firmware back to a lower version and see if it can get it back to what it used to be. I have to stress, this is not normal cross talk issues that are inherent with the tech, this is far far worse. If one person in the middle of the screen is in focus, every single other item has massive amounts of crosstalk.
maxedracer

Re: Can anyone solve this problem? ES6300

Post by maxedracer »

No worries guys. Solved it

Return to “[E] Support”