Samsung UE46ES6140 Service Menu

Here for general support for E series TVs, request and problem solve area.

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Samsung UE46ES6140 Service Menu

Post by zoelechat »

Did you try to simply make some factory reset once supposedly correct values (=from service manual) are setup?
Also can't "reddish" display be fixed just by picture settings from regular menu? Factory defaults are so ugly that it's easy to think of a failure :D
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
yarkinco

Post by yarkinco »

yes. i tried to fix it from regular menu. but i never tried factory reset.do you think it can help?

i am going to try it right now.

edit: tried factory reset with U-T-CG-M61. didnt worked :(
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Try some values to be sure which one of both settings (panel OR front color) is really likely to change something about color (reddish, greenish, blueish etc maybe?), then cycle values of it. This can't be exact combination=ok and all other=red :)
yarkinco

Post by yarkinco »

I found 2 people, who are also owner of same tv as me. they both told me that their tv's panel is 46A1UF6E and front color is U-T-CG-M61.

so, for last few days i am trying to find perfect settings from TV menu (not service menu). i must say it is much much better than it was before.

but still, its a little bit reddish, some colors are bright, i dont know how to describe it well. it is not as it was before i mess up.

now my question is, is it possible that i, damaged my tv somehow?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

No. It's expected that accessing SM resets picture settings to ugly defaults, obviously rest happens in your brain :)

Return to “[E] Support”