UE32ES6200 problem with file mkv help.

Here for general support for E series TVs, request and problem solve area.

roma77roma

UE32ES6200 problem with file mkv help.

Post by roma77roma »

Hi to all,
I have a samsung ue32es6200 tv with firmware t-mst10pdeuc 1036 and i have successful installed samygo widget (thanks to oceans for help me with this guide viewtopic.php?f=53&t=5797), now i have the virtual USB samygo.

The problem is that when i click on this virtual drive i don't see nothing (it's empty) and when i want to see a file .mkv on NAS (buffalo) or on external Hard disk (UPnP Media Server with router linksys x3000) i receive the message on tv the "unsupported format"

I thought the problems (display mkw with dlna) were solved with samygo but I did not succeed. Can someone explain where I'm wrong? I miss doing other things?

thanks to all.
ocean
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: UE32ES6200 problem with file mkv help.

Post by ocean »

Do you have password and username for your NAS shares? - If it's so, you need to config the "04_04_samba.init"-script on tv via telnet or disable username and password on your NAS.
There are problems with other UPnP-Server cause Samsung didn't apply the standard, I read in some other forums.
Regards ocean
Samsung UE32D6510 (downgraded to T-GASDEUC-1016.0) with "SamyGO Hospitality mode hack" running
Samsung UE46ES6710 ( T-MST10PDEUC-2004) with SamyGo running
roma77roma

Post by roma77roma »

Hi Oceans, thanks for your answer.
No i don't use user and password on NAS or UPnP infact in the network i see all file and i can play all .avi, the problem is only .mkv files.

I didn't understand a thing, but it is normal that when the selection samygo virtual drive I do not see anything? I should not use this to solve the problem?

Regards and thanks.
ocean
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ocean »

Did you try to play the mkv files directly from an usb-stick/hdd?
Normally the "04_04_samba.init"-script searchs the local network for smb servers, so you should see all your files on the NAS.
Maybe one of the other users of samygo has any idea what could be wrong with the virtual usb...
Samsung UE32D6510 (downgraded to T-GASDEUC-1016.0) with "SamyGO Hospitality mode hack" running
ocean
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ocean »

Maybe you find any hint in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=6082
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

roma77roma wrote:Hi Oceans, thanks for your answer.
No i don't use user and password on NAS or UPnP infact in the network i see all file and i can play all .avi, the problem is only .mkv files.

I didn't understand a thing, but it is normal that when the selection samygo virtual drive I do not see anything? I should not use this to solve the problem?

Regards and thanks.
On my TV it is sufficent to rename .mkv in .avi and it works.
There is a video in the wiki showing this.

miazza
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.
roma77roma

Post by roma77roma »

miazza wrote:
roma77roma wrote:Hi Oceans, thanks for your answer.

Regards and thanks.
On my TV it is sufficent to rename .mkv in .avi and it works.
There is a video in the wiki showing this.

miazza
Hi Miazza,
thanks for your help but i try to rename the file but it's doesn't work.

Return to “[E] Support”