pls forgive me because I have already tried with your help to solve my problem, but without success. Time is passed so maybe a possible solution could be available. In few words:
- Entering the Service Menu
- I changed the model type of my led tv to U (ultraglear) model
- Picture became solarized, or negative
- I changed againg the model type to another one 50R6 ecc. ecc.
- I got the 2D-3D setting in the new menu
- Switching from 2D to 3D the picture became normal, but double
- Adjusting the settings in the 3D menu the picture became good
According to the a.m. procedure I solved, if I can say so, my problem, but anytime I have to make it, the following image displays what I was saying above, I really ask to be comprensive with me and hope to have some suggestions to definitively solve the problem when tv turn on.
Many thanks to all
Changing the Mainboard will solve quite every problem fast without hassle...
CI+: Unicam EVO 4 with HD+ (HD02) @ Pacific 4.60
NET: Samba: PC
But in 3D mode it is working fine.
Hi Tritus, are able to fix your TV problem. if yes please tell me the solution @ firstname.lastname@example.org.