NEW MEMBER AND A NEW BD-E6100 TO HACK

arcadian2002

Re: NEW MEMBER AND A NEW BD-E6100 TO HACK

Post by arcadian2002 »

Can anyone tell me if the following boot screen log :-

' Cmd is not available : m_BDsBDSystemSetupInfo is NULL!!! '

is the line preventing access to the setupinfo ,and one that needs to be enabled in the Dispexe?
and can WE enable it.

And why do we have Karaoke? what does it do? shown in the following line :-
SET FALSE THE KARAOKE MODEL FLAG IN TD !!!!!!!!!!

Ian
arcadian2002

Post by arcadian2002 »

I removed the temporary DKU5 cable today and installed a New FTDI cable and 3.5mm Jack.
Comments welcomed, well nice one's anyway... :lol:
Ian
1.3.5mm jack.jpg
2.jacki.jpg
3.job done.jpg
3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arcadian2002

Post by arcadian2002 »

Hi,
looking deeper into the debug menu I came across the following information regarding Fatnet,
does this indicate that Fatnet is or can be enabled on the BD-E6100 ?

Code: Select all

FANetChangeVTOption 2581 : Not Implemeted yet.
TEST 1 : BD PLATFORM  MEM
TEST 2 : BD VIDEO MEM
Test 3 : SetAlarm
Test 4 : GetAlarm
Test 5 : FANET ARC
Test 6 : FANET VTOption
Cheers
Ian
arcadian2002

Post by arcadian2002 »

Hi Guys,
well because of not being able to acess the factory setup through the TDM, its been a while since I have last posted, and it looks like this line of inquirey has come to a dead stop. Althought I have of late been asing myself is the factory setup could be just accessed through a different code other than 20089999,
I strong belief as do others that factory setup is actually disabled through the firmware, but by some small mirical it is not and is available under a different console code I would like t try and find out.
Obviously this task is not really one that I will be doing manually, thier are a far to many of keyboard strokes betwwen 0 and 99999999, so the input would need to be automated via a TTL script, which would need to automatically generate and send each numeric (hidden firmware code) value,unfortunatly TLL scripting is not something that I can do.
So before finally bringing this thread to an untidy end I thought I would reach out and ask anyone here with the know how for help with such a script, if you know how to and dont mind helping out please get back to me asap.

Rgards
Ian

Return to “Support”