Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Injecting modules into exeDSP

Post by juusso »

i think you should give execution permissions to injectso binary:

Code: Select all

chmod 755 /mtd_rwarea/injectso
change location in command if your binary is not in /mtd_rwarea directory.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
djdubz

Post by djdubz »

# ./injectso `pidof exeDSP` /mtd_tlib/swf/OTHERS/Remote/remote.so Game_Main /mtd_tlib/swf/OTHERS/Remote/

Module injector V1.2 for ARM based CPUs.
(copyleft) SmartSmurf 2010 (smartsmurf@shared-files.de)

Info: Import dlopen set at 0x0045fa2c
Info: Import dlsym set at 0x0045ff00
Info: Import dlclose set at 0x0045fbf4
Info: current register set:
R0 =0xFFFFFFFC R1 =0x00000000 R2 =0x00000001 R3 =0x00000000
R4 =0x00000001 R5 =0x01E233D8 R6 =0x01952948 R7 =0x000000F0
R8 =0x00000000 R9 =0x00000000 R10=0xBEC08A38 R11=0x00000000
R12=0x00000001 SP =0xBEC08A28 LR =0x412ACA44 PC =0x412AA008
CPSR=0x80000010

Info: new SP for inject code 0xBEC08628
Done.

The above is what I get when I run injectso from /mtd_rwarea/inject folder

I have a PN50B650 1012 firmware custom flashed. Telnet autostarts. All I want to do is load "remote lan control" which is basically remote.so. I do not have a game option in my content library. Every app is installed in /mtd_tlib/swf/OTHERS/. I can load the app from the content library via the others menu and it works fine. When I power down my tv is stops working. Can someone point me in the right direction to get this to auto boot?
B-Series PN50B650 T-CHEAUSC-1012.3
rvempati

Post by rvempati »

I was able to inject the samygo apps using telnet. How do I automate it so that they will start when the TV is booted. My TV is LN52B750.

I have applied the Samygo Firmware Patcher and telnet starts automatically. I am not clear that this telnet app is started as a GAME. Also I see exeDSP is started after telnet is started. So I believe I can not add the commands into /mtd_rwarea/etc/telnetd_start file.

Can I add the commands in rc.local file with sleep of 2000 after exeDSP is initiated.

I see some had issue with making these process as back end jobs (adding & at the end of the command). What is the best option to auto start these apps.

Please advice.
forgir

Post by forgir »

rvempati wrote:I was able to inject the samygo apps using telnet. How do I automate it so that they will start when the TV is booted. My TV is LN52B750.

I have applied the Samygo Firmware Patcher and telnet starts automatically. I am not clear that this telnet app is started as a GAME. Also I see exeDSP is started after telnet is started. So I believe I can not add the commands into /mtd_rwarea/etc/telnetd_start file.

Can I add the commands in rc.local file with sleep of 2000 after exeDSP is initiated.

I see some had issue with making these process as back end jobs (adding & at the end of the command). What is the best option to auto start these apps.

Please advice.
I managed to load PVR+ (and ChanneInfo) by calling a script (autoload.sh) from within /mtd_rwarea/SamyGO.sh. I have also copied injectso to /mtd_rwarea/ but I call my autoload.sh script from a USB memory stick (/dtv/usb/sda1/autoload.sh) to make it easier to recover if issues encountered. (just remove the stick :))

The autoload.sh contains only following lines:
--------------------------------------------------------------
#!/bin/sh

if [ -f /mtd_rwarea/injectso ]; then
nice -n 19 /mtd_rwarea/injectso `pidof exeDSP` /mtd_tlib/GGame/ChannelInfo/loader.so Game_Main /mtd_tlib/GGame/ChannelInfo/
nice -n 19 /mtd_rwarea/injectso `pidof exeDSP` /mtd_tlib/GGame/PVRplus/loader.so Game_Main /mtd_tlib/GGame/PVRplus/
fi
------------------------------------------
djdubz

Post by djdubz »

So to partially answer my own question I figured out how to get at least the app(s) to run by typing a command via telnet (username=root). You must copy the source and destination files to each location so the script works right for example if I want to run the samyGO remote app on android I made a original (when the app was loaded it was created) folder called:

/mtd_tlib/swf/OTHERS/Remote/
Also one (destination folder) called:

/mtd_tlib/GGame/Remote/
Both folders must contain the same files from what I can tell. I did a simple cp *.* from one folder to the other and mkdir to create the new folder(s) destination(s).

Once I had this in place I simply ran this and the script ran and loaded the samygo remote app without entering the context menu via command line using telnet:

nice -n 19 /mtd_rwarea/inject/injectso `pidof exeDSP` /mtd_tlib/swf/OTHERS/Remote/loader.so Game_Main /mtd_tlib/GGame/Remote/
Now that it has been figured out that I can run a script to launch the SamyGO Remote (Game) without entering the context menu (or any other games/apps etc) to start the SamyGO Remote (Game) how do I get it to start @ boot. Also why doesn't telnet work until my tv is on? Will SamyGO Remote (Game) ever work prior to the tv being on? I have attempted to edit the:

vi /mtd_rwarea/SamyGo.sh
but I cannot get it to load at boot, I have edited sleep commands with higher sleep times prior to the command listed above to launch the SamyGo Remote and it still doesn't work. What am I missing here? What must be edited to load this simple command @ boot?

I OBVIOUSLY don't want to brick my tv so could someone with some actual knowledge help answer some of these questions?
B-Series PN50B650 T-CHEAUSC-1012.3

Return to “[B] Brainstorm”