Injecting modules into exeDSP

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

nbd

Re: Injecting modules into exeDSP

Post by nbd »

The pid of son (son of a pid! :D sorry couldn't resist) should show the parent pid when you look at it with ps -ef. I guess the parent has pid 1 as parent.
nostromo1983

Post by nostromo1983 »

I was just wondering, i've tested injectso with chaninfo and it seems working, but i don't see the module as loaded into the exeDSP add space. I mean if i do cat /proc/`pidof exeDSP`/maps, i cant see the injected module. On the opposite side, when i inject the module using the gdb trick, i can see it's loaded using the same command to see maps of the process. Why this? Is this normal, by design?
Samsung LE32B554 T-CH5DEUC 2006.0 with patched u-boot for usb boot with OpenEmbedded custom kernel with network supported and usb rootfs
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

nostromo1983 wrote:I was just wondering, i've tested injectso with chaninfo and it seems working, but i don't see the module as loaded into the exeDSP add space. I mean if i do cat /proc/`pidof exeDSP`/maps, i cant see the injected module. On the opposite side, when i inject the module using the gdb trick, i can see it's loaded using the same command to see maps of the process. Why this? Is this normal, by design?
Good point. I wonder it now.

Return to “[B] Brainstorm”