Smart Hub problem,no application only WebBrowser!!

General forum talking area for F series TVs.

hasanacar

Re: Smart Hub problem,no application only WebBrowser!!

Post by hasanacar »

I did try everything I found except SammyGo USB stick. I did firmware downgrade to 0000, 2130 and back to 2900. Many factory resets including smart hub reset. What I found is that in "develop" mode I can install apps. What I need is just netflix and youtube apps. That is all. How can I solve it? I have no idea. In diagnosis I get Errr08007 code. When I try to install apps I get 3010 error.
Last edited by hasanacar on Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

You are in a better situation than me. I have no access to Samsung Account (grayed out).
I suggest you contact Samsung center. They have a service FW that solve your problem.
I have it for my TV but unfortunately the upgrade process to my TV stops at about 30% and the upgrade fails..
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.

hasanacar

Post by hasanacar »

Hi again,

I couldn't get any helpful solution from Samsung Turkey. What they suggest is just standard smart hub reset. That is all.
Where Can I get this service firmware for UE55H7000 T-MST14DEUC?

notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by notengo13 »

hasanacar wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:01 pm
Hi again,

I couldn't get any helpful solution from Samsung Turkey. What they suggest is just standard smart hub reset. That is all.
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=10137
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root

hasanacar

Post by hasanacar »

I know that but what I mean is service firmware not end user firmware
notengo13 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:13 pm
hasanacar wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:01 pm
Hi again,

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=10137

miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

Contact Samsung Service and they will provide you with a new FW for end users that will solve the issue (according to them...).
In my case I could not try because the FW upgrade process fails due to a memory issue in my TV.
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.

hasanacar

Post by hasanacar »

Now, netflix and youtube works but no apps allowed to be installed. What I did was:

I disconnected the TV from Wifi. Switch off router, or block the MAC address of the TV on the router admin console.
Switch off TV, and add a external USB storage[preferably formated].
Switch on TV.
Perform the Reset available via SelfDiagonsis --> Reset. Skip connecting to network while resetting.
Swith off Auto update of firmware. Switch off auto update apps on Smart hub if available and enabled.
Switch on router or unlock its MAC address in Wifi settings.
Reset Smart hub via Menu, and connect to the Wifi network. Wait for it to load. Open Apps[Blue icon], dont visit any app shortcuts.
Delete unwanted applications by visiting settings of smart hub. I deleted all apps where delete is enabled.
Now, browse your wanted application and open it for download. You could see, you could have gained 40 MB to 50MB.
Viola, the error should be gone as well.
Arrange your apps by using the Move apps function, to appear as shortcuts on the home screen.
Press Smar hub on the remote, and delete all other unwanted app shortcuts.
Reset the PISR advertising id, to ensure Ads done eat up your memory. Don't use web browser as well to avoid storage usage.

Return to “[F] General”