F6400 Restart TV

General forum talking area for F series TVs.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: F6400 Restart TV

Post by sectroyer »

He can try downgrading via Virtual USB :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
wluczykijwf

Post by wluczykijwf »

sectroyer wrote:He can try downgrading via Virtual USB :)
Yeah, and get a root also via stable Virtual USB ;)
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Nah root works WITHOUT usb :) You only need netcat on port **23 :) That's enough to downgrade. Rest files put in /tmp/ :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
piotrdvb
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by piotrdvb »

Just I checked. Disabled watchdog from service menu. I put memory stick on TV and my TV does not start automatically reboots. :) I have to do DOWNgrades now?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Check if it's not "held" (no reply from remote) instead of reboot. If you have no more issue, no need to downgrade, Watchdog HAS to be disabled anyway. Also think of disabling scripts as I told above. :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
piotrdvb
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by piotrdvb »

Now when you connect a USB stick with the movie file is very long inscription loading. When you are, starts the movie and nothing can not get it done on the remote control. When I press stop it after about 1 minute work. Pendive is good because the laptop works fine movie file.
piotrdvb
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by piotrdvb »

Now the TV for some time it was turned on everything works well. Stop and other buttons on the remote control function normally. Also quick to load.
Are you sure that the watchdog can be disabled? Nothing will happen? Maybe, it can install downgrade and enable watchdog and check? Or maybe doing factory reset?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Watchdog has to remain disabled, it's just here to prevent people from cheating TV by auto rebooting it as soon as any "intrusion" is detected :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Yes. NEVER enable Watchdog, OTN, OTA. Always DISABLE Watchdog, OTN, OTA :) Never update, always DOWNgrade. The LOWER firmware the better. NEVER do factory reset :) That's my piece of advice ;)
piotrdvb
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by piotrdvb »

Hello. I have a new problem with the usb. Video recorded:
https://youtu.be/b4OoE6ZoNC8
In the remote control stop working after 3-5 min.
A month ago I did downgrade to fw.1119.0.
Watchdog,OTN and Ota Disabled.

Return to “[F] General”