Root ue46f6500 und oscam?

General forum talking area for F series TVs.

borsty
SamyGO Project Donor

Root ue46f6500 und oscam?

Post by borsty »

Hallo zusammen kann ich meinen ue46f6500 nach einer spende rooten? die neuste fw von samsung ist installiert!

Und ist es dann m?glich oscam direkt auf dem TV zu betreiben?

Hello together is it possible to root my ue46f6500 after a donation with the newest fw and can I run with the root oscam on this tv?

Gru? borsty
borsty
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Root ue46f6500 und oscam?

Post by borsty »

No chance or doesn't know anyone?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

First step is to disable OTN Support ASAP & block updates on router. Without it no point trying :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
borsty
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by borsty »

How can I do this and what have I to do after that?

How can i go to the service menu for the otn support?
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by notengo13 »

borsty wrote:How can I do this and what have I to do after that?

How can i go to the service menu for the otn support?

Yo have to take a ride around this forum. Everything is here. You can take a bus or underground ( it depends on you which one you prefer) and have to go down on stop called: How to disable OTN & OTA support.
The bus go around every 30 min and underground every 10 min. On the way to that stop you can see and join more inetersting things.
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
Barumba
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Barumba »

Bruder, ich hab genau den gleichen fernseher und ich kann dir sagen: ja, es ist m?glich, ich hab es gerade vor 20 minuten fertiggestellt und es l?uft alles perfekt. Ich weiss nicht, ob es mit der neuesten firmware auch gehen wird, da ich eine viel ?ltere drauf hatte, aber das modell passt aufjedenfall ! Informier dich hier im forum, lies dir die tutorials durch und dann wird das schon.

Viel erfolg !!
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Viel frog, log deutschland liber ales :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[F] General”