Netflix stopped working after installing SamyGO

General forum talking area for F series TVs.

gilsonsjc

Netflix stopped working after installing SamyGO

Post by gilsonsjc »

Greetings from Brazil! :)

I have installed SamyGO on my TV using the method contained in this thread (steps I ran are outlined here -> viewtopic.php?f=63&t=7982&start=2360#p99924) and it looks like it is running ok. There is one problem though: Netflix stopped working. When I click on it, I get that message saying "Loading..." and then my TV returns to the TV mode, on the last channel it was on. How can I fix this? Thanks

Gilson
gilsonsjc

Re: Netflix stopped working after installing SamyGO

Post by gilsonsjc »

Anybody?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

gilsonsjc wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 3:15 amAnybody?
If you use ANY of my code I can inform you I do NOT support Netflix AT ALL :) Also you should block internet access to TV. Hope this helps :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
gilsonsjc

Post by gilsonsjc »

sectroyer wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 10:21 am
If you use ANY of my code I can inform you I do NOT support Netflix AT ALL :) Also you should block internet access to TV. Hope this helps :)
Ok, I think that made things clear. Thanks.
vzoli1987
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by vzoli1987 »

On the android version not working if your phone rooted, maybe the same​ problem on samygo method also
gilsonsjc

Post by gilsonsjc »

sectroyer wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 10:21 am
Even though it should not work - let me ask you - is there a way to downgrade the Netflix version on the TV? Thanks
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

gilsonsjc wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 1:35 pmEven though it should not work - let me ask you - is there a way to downgrade the Netflix version on the TV? Thanks
By "I do NOT support" I didn't mean it "not works". What I meant is I do NOT care :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
gilsonsjc

Post by gilsonsjc »

sectroyer wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 7:55 am By "I do NOT support" I didn't mean it "not works". What I meant is I do NOT care :)
Oh, that's better!

So this question is still valid: Would somebody know how to make Netflix work when using SamyGO on F series?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

gilsonsjc wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 1:22 pmWould somebody know how to make Netflix work when using SamyGO on F series?
You were surprised WHY nobody answers so I replied to you :) Don't expect ANY other answer :)
samer

Post by samer »

Hi
I have question: is possible get oscamand netflix togther in one tv?
----D6100, i search YouTube app for mirroring from tablet (send me pm, many thx!)
....F6500 T-MST12DEUC ver.1119

Return to “[F] General”