Service Menu - Master Tutorial

General forum talking area for F series TVs.

luyznascimento

Service Menu - Master Tutorial

Post by luyznascimento »

Hi,

I am new to all of this. So I will be precise (try to) for all of you, like me, screams to understand and how to contribute to (clarifying as owner of a smartv) with tips behind the scenes existing in your tv e.g: a) increase image quality, b) increase image speed, c) increase sound experience even using tv speakers, d) increase connectivity with other devices e.g: using youtube from tablet playing it on tv, etc...

I have known this site when I stated that I could increase that. So, I?ve find this incredible project. As a beginner, I am facing real difficulties to apply the tools and tips. Guess what!? I am not used to deal with settings applied for professionals that receives training for that. I am not samsung professional. For example, this model comes with a key (control tv) called FUTEBOL (soccer). So, when watching a football game, clicking on it, the sound get really better as you would be in a stadium and the image increase the tons of green and collor as well. But this kind of sound effect, I just can?t find in TV MENU + SOUND. There?s really no way. Comes to my mind that such configuration was a kind of original setup...pre-configured.

So, do you know a place with a tutorial (pdf, etc) where "we" can understand every technical information within this service menu? Image below to describe...

With this informations, understanding each nomenclature, we can achieve:

a) increase image quality
b) increase image speed
c) increase sound experience even using tv speakers
d) increase connectivity with other devices

Thanx,
Heatshiver

Re: Service Menu - Master Tutorial

Post by Heatshiver »

I am VERY INTERESTED in this as well. Specifically the 3D setting. My TV is stated not to have 3D capability, however, it does run at 120Hz (needed for 3D), and with this hidden option, it makes it seem as though it can...

On a different note, I even noticed (while messing with settings), that the Hotel-something will brighten the screen. I'm guessing this is more of a brightness/contrast trick, but caught my attention nonetheless. I already have on the option to fade the brightness according to the lighting of the environment, so this is not really a concern for me in either case.
luyznascimento

Post by luyznascimento »

Heatshiver wrote:I am VERY INTERESTED in this as well. Specifically the 3D setting. My TV is stated not to have 3D capability, however, it does run at 120Hz (needed for 3D), and with this hidden option, it makes it seem as though it can...

On a different note, I even noticed (while messing with settings), that the Hotel-something will brighten the screen. I'm guessing this is more of a brightness/contrast trick, but caught my attention nonetheless. I already have on the option to fade the brightness according to the lighting of the environment, so this is not really a concern for me in either case.
Hi HeatShiver,

I hope we have a better luck in a few days to come - and a visionary person can bring some "stolen" samsung's training material and publish it here! :D

Well, I saw, either, the "hotel" option. But I did not change a bit for that...I think what you?ve mentioned about it, is the same kind of "fixed" set up existing to FOOTBALL mode that we just can?t adjust or copy and apply to another image setup in the options menu.

Still waiting! If I find something around ( I am a little without time now ) be sure that I will publish here!

Regards,
Luyz Nascimento
hucky
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by hucky »

2 month later - no progress?? :(
UE46F6750Firmware 1005
UE55H6470Firmware 2121.6
razvanu

Post by razvanu »

Also waiting, I have entered service menu, but no ideea what to do next.....
rg2013

Post by rg2013 »

razvanu wrote:Also waiting, I have entered service menu, but no ideea what to do next.....
you could use my post from viewtopic.php?f=62&t=6885 as a starting point,
enter into the sub-sub-menues to fill up missing items and values.
Be careful!!
Make notes of your original values!!
Dont forget to mention your tv-type.
So some others can comment these items and values.
Perhaps this can later be transferred to the wiki.
Samsung TV UE32F5570 Firmware: T-MST12DEUC-1113.0 / T-MST12DEUS-1009

Return to “[F] General”