[FW 0000] T-MST12DEUC and T-FXPDEUC

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Tedster

Re: [FW 0000] T-MST12DEUC and T-FXPDEUC

Post by Tedster » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:38 am

Hi everyone, I could really do with some help here. I’ve a Samsung f series tv and it is so slow after installing the latest update (2126) and the main app that I use bbc iPlayer does not work anymore. Tried factory reset but still no joy.
I think my best option would be to downgrade to an older firmware. I’ve surfed around the forum and seen that I have to make a donation to gain access to the firmware archive.
I am happy to do this but making a donation seems not so easy as PayPal is not accepted anymore.
I have no Bitcoin account and nor do I wish to have one.
Is there any other way of gaining access to older firmwares?

buckaroobanzai
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [FW 0000] T-MST12DEUC and T-FXPDEUC

Post by buckaroobanzai » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:30 pm

Hi. Is there an equivalent file for T-FXPAKUC ? This is for the US version F series. T-FXPDEUC doesn't work for that (which is probably expected ?)

Edit: nevermind. Managed to downgrade using the libfwdowngrade method. For those curious, the latest firmware for this model (F8500) has this bug that smart hub takes a good 20 seconds or so to come up after booting up, while the message "Please wait while smarthub is being updated" is displayed. Older firmware didn't have this problem. I downgraded to 1206.3 which is still available on samsung's website. That solves the problem.

Return to “[F] Software”