[ROOT] "Skype replacement" root E/F

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] "Skype replacement" root E/F

Post by mihd »

Zigomatix wrote: I did unrar InstallSamygo_1_1_F.rar on a freshly FAT32 formated USB key, I aded the samyext4.img in the right folder on that same key. Then I go to the My apps in smarthub then more app then I plugg the key (nothing else plugged but the CAM with no cards) I have a pop up menu telling me if I wish to list all or videos or photos or ... and nothing more when I hit the exit or return key, no instal samygo icon appears in the list.
What am I doing wrong ?
Did you copy the content of InstallSamygo folder to root of USB ? Or InstallSamygo folder was copied whole ? Is there one folder on the root of USB ?
TV: Samsung UE40F6330AK (FW: T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 2014-02-22 / SamyGO) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (TOSHIBA MQ01ABD1);
TV: Philips 26PF4311 + Cable TV Receiver LATEL LC-808HD (with NFS client, DLNA - n/a, Samba - n/a);
Router: Netgear WNDR3800 (FW: OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09-beta2) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (SEAGATE Expansion STBX1000201) (with NFS,DLNA and Samba servers).
Zigomatix

Post by Zigomatix »

sectroyer wrote:Yes but you might have used it in the past. Since it disables drm COMPLETELY :)
Hi again, as far as I know and remeber I did not.
SamygoPVRDecoder as always worked in 2 steps for me : 1- Files extraction from TV (movie and key and whatever), 2 - Decryption. So I don't think I ever had the NoDRM installed

Once again i tried to install this new rooting method and I can't the samygo icon does not show up in the more apps menu !
Thanks for any help
Zigomatix

Post by Zigomatix »

mihd wrote: Did you copy the content of InstallSamygo folder to root of USB ? Or InstallSamygo folder was copied whole ? Is there one folder on the root of USB ?
Hi, at the root there are 4 folders and 3 files (now 4 because a file named .cm0013 appeared).
I will try whit only one folder as soon as the TV is free :D and let you know if it is working.
Thanks again for your help
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

Zigomatix wrote:
mihd wrote: Did you copy the content of InstallSamygo folder to root of USB ? Or InstallSamygo folder was copied whole ? Is there one folder on the root of USB ?
Hi, at the root there are 4 folders and 3 files (now 4 because a file named .cm0013 appeared).
I will try whit only one folder as soon as the TV is free :D and let you know if it is working.
Thanks again for your help
Is in the instruction written that you must to copy the content of the folder?
First unpack attached archive suiting your TV series (E or F) to root of a freshly FAT formatted USB drive.
About the content of the folder - not a word.
TV: Samsung UE40F6330AK (FW: T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 2014-02-22 / SamyGO) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (TOSHIBA MQ01ABD1);
TV: Philips 26PF4311 + Cable TV Receiver LATEL LC-808HD (with NFS client, DLNA - n/a, Samba - n/a);
Router: Netgear WNDR3800 (FW: OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09-beta2) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (SEAGATE Expansion STBX1000201) (with NFS,DLNA and Samba servers).
Zigomatix

Post by Zigomatix »

Sorry mihd, I'm french, i do my best not to use automatic translators but apparently I did not understand all well.
Thank you I'll give a try with only one folder "InstallSamygo" at the root of the USB.
Zigomatix

Post by Zigomatix »

OK I managed to install it.
I had to do it twice because the three last lines went red not green.
So I uninstall it the re install and it did work, my PC can now extract recordings again.
I have an issue with SamygoPVRDecoder but it is not the right place to talk about it

Thanks all of you again
JhonnyMarr
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JhonnyMarr »

Hello, I managed to install Samygo.
6 lines green
SamyGO-F(Uninstall) and RestoreSmG appeared after reboot,
But I don?t have telnet nor ftp access.
I have a Samsung F7000 with T-FXPDEUC v1118
Could it be the firm version? Sometimes I see this method works for <=1118 other times <1118
Any Idea?
Regards
wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by wluczykijwf »

Donor group root method only (https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8274).
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
kayes

Post by kayes »

I have a older firmware and the success screen says i got the root (but some apps missed on the rar file). but ftp, telnet and netcat arent work. i have the problem now that the tv restarts every two minutes and the trick with STOP_SAMYGO does not work. i tried two differend usb devices. any ideas? :/ if i will try to upgrade the fw, i think the tv will restart and crash?
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

kayes wrote:I have a older firmware and the success screen says i got the root (but some apps missed on the rar file). but ftp, telnet and netcat arent work. i have the problem now that the tv restarts every two minutes and the trick with STOP_SAMYGO does not work. i tried two differend usb devices. any ideas? :/ if i will try to upgrade the fw, i think the tv will restart and crash?
Make factory reset from service menu and try to install again..

Return to “[F] Software”