[ROOT] "Skype replacement" root E/F

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [App] "Skype replacement" root E/F

Post by zoelechat »

Either use [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares, or downgrade to fw not "out of bounds" using 0000
And most important: read forum.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
quico82

Post by quico82 »

Hello everybody, maybe a dummy question: it's not clear to me if the login problem can be solved upgrading the firmware or not. if it is, I can move forward following the root E/F topic, otherwise I just give up.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Skype is definitively over and root won't help (...and never helped it anyway)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sga
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by sga »

Tell me, the TV is connected to the home network, today there was a problem with the Internet and did not start up SamyGO and everything is connected with it. I connected the TV to WI-FI through the cellular network. You can somehow fix this, so that without the Internet, SamyGO?
55F6650 T-MST12DEUC-1118.2 oscam
46F8000 T-FXPDEUC -1115.0 oscam
elektronhik

Post by elektronhik »

Hello everybody!
Sorry for the bad english.
Why without the Internet, Oscam and other lib start only after 10 minutes, and with the Internet for a minute? Can I fix this? I have a UE46F8000.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

elektronhik wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:53 am Hello everybody!
Sorry for the bad english.
Why without the Internet, Oscam and other lib start only after 10 minutes, and with the Internet for a minute? Can I fix this? I have a UE46F8000.
Remove oscam :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
elektronhik

Post by elektronhik »

It is necessary that Oscam worked in the home network both with the Internet and without it.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

elektronhik wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:44 pm It is necessary that Oscam worked in the home network both with the Internet and without it.
No oscam, not works :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
elektronhik

Post by elektronhik »

I turn off Oscam by renaming /mnt/etc/init.d/90_90_Oscam.init.dis, and all the same.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

elektronhik wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:38 am I turn off Oscam by renaming /mnt/etc/init.d/90_90_Oscam.init.dis, and all the same.
continue renaming :) untill you find what's causing problems ;)

Return to “[F] Software”