[FW 0000] T-MST12DEUC and T-FXPDEUC

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [FW 0000] T-MST12DEUC and T-FXPDEUC

Post by zoelechat »

xqweletez wrote:jeeeejjjjj :) reset from service menu helps !!
Told you, never assume it won't work ;)
dar3k wrote:For me it look like, Samsung change something in NVRAM
Exactly, some settings must have changed offset and TV no longer find its youngs :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
berthold61

Post by berthold61 »

dar3k wrote:For me it look like, Samsung change something in NVRAM, and when you have leatest verssion than after back to 0000 NVRAM need to be clean by back to factory, I had simillar in my openwrt router - it also has NVRAM to keep configurations.

@xqweletez
Can you explain what did you realy do?
1. root? then -> 0000
or
verssion xxx -> 0000 and then problems ? (TV never been rooted)

It will be intrested information for next users :)
That I will answer for my problem, I had the latest firmware and rooted tv, but out of curiosity I threw t-mst .... 0000 and immediately reset problems with the tv was hard to come to terms but somehow managed to master resets so I have uploaded version 1112.2 root disappeared but was a problem with the smart-hub is not in him any applications outside of a web browser that works while the same smart hub says that it can not connect to the server, no resets of the hidden menu does not help the same in ordinary settings, do not know what to do with this, the only thought that comes to me is the hidden options allow software from OFF to oN and allow a higher version of firmware

what he did not know himself, but warns others not to lower software
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Sorry to repeat myself, but did you simply try Smarthub reset? :)
(also start TV without root USB plugged...)
berthold61

Post by berthold61 »

zoelechat wrote:Sorry to repeat myself, but did you simply try Smarthub reset? :)
(also start TV without root USB plugged...)
Yes, but I just wrote the whole day nothing else I'm doing just resets everything just possible, hehe, usb samygo has long since pulled out or inserted does not make any difference, but we will not give up without a fight, unless I go to a higher version of the firmware, because what is left to me, but it seems to me that this is something halls with the region or anything like that tone well that same tv because it would zonk suffocated me hehe

Edit found the memory stick with samygo died I made new with samygo put the usb and jumped all applications, the only problem is that youtube does not work but it apparently normal that new versions of Youtube does not work on older versions of the software (1112.2), but this is already pimple
prairie
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by prairie »

Works on T-FXPAKUC (U.S.) models?
PN60F8500AFXZA
T-FXPAKUC 1206.3 + SamyGO

"BrickMaster 2015"
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

No, but it has absolutely no advantage over libFWdowngrade anyway (except being public ;) )
prairie
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by prairie »

cool - thx and Happy New year from trumpamerica.
PN60F8500AFXZA
T-FXPAKUC 1206.3 + SamyGO

"BrickMaster 2015"
TOMillr
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by TOMillr »

I want do downgrade the firmware on a UE40F6260. Is there a consensus on which firmware version is the best one to get?

I still would like to be able to use some of the major apps from Netflix, Amazon, Hulu or Zattoo. Do they run with every firmware version or is there some kind of "base level" I should stay above?
olli72k

Post by olli72k »

I update my tv 46F8090 Fw 1134 to T-FXPDEUC 0000 but after the Update i still have 1134, but why?
billybob69

Post by billybob69 »

zoelechat wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:13 am Here are 0000.0 fw for F series: T-MST12DEUC for F5xxx/F6xxx and T-FXPDEUC for F7xxx/F8xxx. "Upgrading" to 0000 allows then to upgrade to any other version. So the point is of course to: DOWNGRADE from any version to any other.

Steps for downgrade:
  1. Download and extract T-MST12DEUC.zip or T-FXPDEUC.zip (according your TV model) to root of a FAT formatted USB drive:
    https://mega.nz/#F!SxgEjAiI!cnvb1JXlhvxlsKKRml5K0A

Mirror:
    https://mega.nz/#F!0tR2RaKJ!GgijJAfj82QAH3SLVzAEmA
Anybody got an alternative link than Mega.nz for downloading the firmware??

Just spent the last two hours signing up to Mega - getting error messages - installing a chrome extension - getting error messages - clearing cookie - still getting the "out of html5 offline storage space" error message......

Return to “[F] Software”