[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Fuzzy

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - UPDATED!

Post by Fuzzy »

Hinkel wrote: If I try a second time, the key-file already exists on the usb-device and then it works.
Yes, it works! But I had to restart 3 times the decoding with SamyGO PVRDecoder before
the key-file was created on the usb-device on TV. Afterwards the 1byte key-file was copied to
my local storage defined in SamyGO PVRDecoder and the decoding to *.ts file was successful.

But before I installed the libPVRtoTS.so per menu entry through the SamyGO PVRDecoder,
I never had these problems with the missing key-file on the usb-device on TV.

That should be fixed.
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by Lordbyte »

Thank you for your report. A short delay have been introduced to allow TV better time to complete its operations regarding key-file.
A hotfix will be issued shortly .. within days .. Please monitor this thread for the comming time.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
Hinkel
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Hinkel »

zoelechat wrote:
Hinkel wrote:Hm, from my 6 records one will not show the preview, strange.
Mainly happens on scheduled recordings, sometimes TV does not create .mta file which contains thumbs. If you go to browse recording device source on TV, it will create the missing one(s).
Yes, this is the cause! But I never get a preview for this movie, because it has a timestamp with it it expires (this is a limitation from the nice HD+ or CI+System, which our tv- channel stations activate)
Hinkel
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Hinkel »

Yes, this also were my next question: which files are this exaclty for the libPVRtoTS? I always want to have the possibility to go back to a original state of the system, maybe at some time I need a service technicican. I don't want to loose warranty if possible.
Do you know, how to revert this? Or other question: how this works? Does this mean, a second file will be created at the same time (a *.ts) or after completion of a record? Can I also watch normaly the records on TV (srf)?
fluffi444
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by fluffi444 »

Hinkel wrote:Yes, this is the cause! But I never get a preview for this movie, because it has a timestamp with it it expires (this is a limitation from the nice HD+ or CI+System, which our tv- channel stations activate)
Yes - this is HD+ with a original HD+ Card Reader..

I suggest the Unicam EVO with Programmer - This can handle HD+ Recording as is should be...
There are others, too but I have good experiences with it the EVO...

But the EVO needs an HD02 card - The newer HD03 is not possible up to now
TV: UE40ES7000 @ UE40ES8090 - T-ECPDEUC-2022.0 // SamyGO
CI+: Unicam EVO 4 with HD+ (HD02) @ Pacific 4.60
NET: Samba: PC
Hinkel
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Hinkel »

fluffi444 wrote:
Hinkel wrote:Yes, this is the cause! But I never get a preview for this movie, because it has a timestamp with it it expires (this is a limitation from the nice HD+ or CI+System, which our tv- channel stations activate)
Yes - this is HD+ with a original HD+ Card Reader..

I suggest the Unicam EVO with Programmer - This can handle HD+ Recording as is should be...
There are others, too but I have good experiences with it the EVO...

But the EVO needs an HD02 card - The newer HD03 is not possible up to now
Oh, I forgot to say that I use cable-TV. Yes I read from Unicam, but for me it won't work.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Hinkel wrote:Do you know, how to revert this? Or other question: how this works? Does this mean, a second file will be created at the same time (a *.ts) or after completion of a record? Can I also watch normaly the records on TV (srf)?
An unencrypted TS file is created at the same time and in the same folder as srf (contents dir). It does not interfere at all with built-in PVR management...
libPVRtoTS is installed until TV reboot, so no problem to revert it ;)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Christian2013

Post by Christian2013 »

Lordbyte wrote:
Hinkel wrote:What does the entry in Tools "Install and run libPVRtoTS.so". Can I revert such a change to TV
That menu-point uploads a module to TV that will decode recordings on the fly .. once recording is done, it will be in cleartext .ts form
with no further need for this tool .. Except for the nifty little rename-feature in the very next menupoint.
And yes, all "changes" can be reverted .. The "changes" is the uploading of 3-4 files to the FTP-server in TV. To revert just delete the files.
But you should think of your TV as a harddisk in this case ... no need to delete files you are not using today .. because you might want them tomorrow.
Where are the files saved? Can you give me a path, please?
Can I download the TS-files from TV directly and how are the TS files deleted then?

Thank you for your answers.
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by Lordbyte »

Christian2013 wrote: Where are the files saved? Can you give me a path, please?
Can I download the TS-files from TV directly and how are the TS files deleted then?
If you are using the SamyGO PVRDecoder, you define path for TV-tools in Settings ... Look there.

The .ts files can be found on the USB-device in the CONTENTS folder, if default configured.
The output-folder for clear-text .ts can be defined in the libPVRtoTS.config file, but if you are
a normal (technical novive), I wouldent suggest you change anything.

You may retrieve the .ts files using any FTP-client you choose .. You may delete any file on TV using same FTP-tool.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
pepsuncho66

Post by pepsuncho66 »

Hello,
first of all very nice work Lordbyte. Your tool is working perfect. Nice work!
I have a question regarding the option "Install and run libPVRtoTS.so" in the SamyGO PVRDecoder tool.
I have tried it, but i isn't working for me. I have noticed that the libPVRtoTS.so and libPVRtoTS.config are uploaded to the mtd_down dir on the tv. Is this the correct pace for them, as all other *.so (for example libChannelInfo.so) are uploaded to /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/so/. And if i want to start it automatically do i need also a init script?

Many thanks for the answers.

Return to “[F] Software”