[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1472
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.5.3.3

Post by Lordbyte » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:28 pm

rbmaster wrote:@Lordbyte,
How can I autostart libPVRtoTS? I'm steaming the ts files directly from the tv to other devices using the samba share and plex, so it would be very helpfull to have the script on boot. Oh, and will it start even recording on standby?
Sorry, at this point I cannot offer autostart. I simply wouldent know how.
There are very skilled devs looking at the problem, and they have been looking at
the problem for some time now. When they come up with a breakthrough, the PVRDecoder may
offer some setting allowing for autostart sometime in the future, but at this point in time ... no can do :-(
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.

valerio65
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.5.3.3

Post by valerio65 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:29 pm

Hi guys!
I've changed router with a Technicolor TG789vn_v3 ... I followed these two guides to open the FTP and TELNET ports:

http://portforward.com/english/routers/ ... v3/FTP.htm
http://portforward.com/english/routers/ ... TELNET.htm

But, for the FTP guide, in the last step (where there is the last image) the router says me an error messagge:

"The game or application port configuration is in conflict with a game or application already assigned. Is not possible assign this game or application."
I haven't assigned nothing to nothing, never! And there aren't any devices assigned to some ports by default...
I've tried all ... also modify the value of the FTP port (like 3333) and put this in the SamyGoPVRDecoder.exe ... but nothing happens! What have I to do?? :cry:

Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1472
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.5.3.3

Post by Lordbyte » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:35 pm

valerio65 wrote:Hi guys!
I've changed router with a Technicolor TG789vn_v3 ... I followed these two guides to open the FTP and TELNET ports:

http://portforward.com/english/routers/ ... v3/FTP.htm
http://portforward.com/english/routers/ ... TELNET.htm

But, for the FTP guide, in the last step (where there is the last image) the router says me an error messagge:

"The game or application port configuration is in conflict with a game or application already assigned. Is not possible assign this game or application."
I haven't assigned nothing to nothing, never! And there aren't any devices assigned to some ports by default...
I've tried all ... also modify the value of the FTP port (like 3333) and put this in the SamyGoPVRDecoder.exe ... but nothing happens! What have I to do?? :cry:
Erhh .. FTP-port cannot be changed .. always port 21
Telnet port should be 23 (or 1023 or 2023) .. only in VERY special other configurations another port can be used (needed).

Besides that, you seem to be looking for support for your router .. I would go visit Technicolor forum, and research a bit if I were you :-)
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.

valerio65
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.5.3.3

Post by valerio65 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Lordbyte wrote:
valerio65 wrote:Hi guys!
I've changed router with a Technicolor TG789vn_v3 ... I followed these two guides to open the FTP and TELNET ports:

http://portforward.com/english/routers/ ... v3/FTP.htm
http://portforward.com/english/routers/ ... TELNET.htm

But, for the FTP guide, in the last step (where there is the last image) the router says me an error messagge:

"The game or application port configuration is in conflict with a game or application already assigned. Is not possible assign this game or application."
I haven't assigned nothing to nothing, never! And there aren't any devices assigned to some ports by default...
I've tried all ... also modify the value of the FTP port (like 3333) and put this in the SamyGoPVRDecoder.exe ... but nothing happens! What have I to do?? :cry:
Erhh .. FTP-port cannot be changed .. always port 21
Telnet port should be 23 (or 1023 or 2023) .. only in VERY special other configurations another port can be used (needed).

Besides that, you seem to be looking for support for your router .. I would go visit Technicolor forum, and research a bit if I were you :-)
It's a Technicolor router with Fastweb brand... according to you is better call fastweb or techicolor?

Jopardy
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:54 pm
Location: Turkiye

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.5.3.3

Post by Jopardy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:15 pm

hi from Turkiye.
I dont know English. and sorry my mistake.

thank you for this software.

I've UE55F7000 and v1113.3

this is working. not problem while convert and wireless take.

after root and this software;
1. skype not working. (uninstall and reinstall skype, its still not working)
2. tv guide not work (dont show into the program channel windows)
3. every change channel, always show the channel info up the tv window.
4. bluetooth remote control not work while this program working. but IR remote control working.

what can I do this problems?

thanks..

Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1472
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.5.3.3

Post by Lordbyte » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Jopardy wrote:hi from Turkiye.
I dont know English. and sorry my mistake.

thank you for this software.

I've UE55F7000 and v1113.3

this is working. not problem while convert and wireless take.

after root and this software;
1. skype not working. (uninstall and reinstall skype, its still not working)
2. tv guide not work (dont show into the program channel windows)
3. every change channel, always show the channel info up the tv window.
4. bluetooth remote control not work while this program working. but IR remote control working.

what can I do this problems?

thanks..
As you say yourself .. wrong thread !

1. Skype not working is well documented with the rooting tools ... RTFM
2 + 3. No clue. Factory Reset ?
4. Try pairing the bluetooth device with TV ... remove battery-shield, and press small button.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.

Jopardy
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:54 pm
Location: Turkiye

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.5.3.3

Post by Jopardy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:34 pm

sory. not factory reset. will be default settings.

bluetooth remote control, only working pvr decoder with recording. after its normally. no problem remote control.

thank you.

valerio65
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.5.3.3

Post by valerio65 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Or is there any method to put the pendrive with tv recordings in my PC, and decode it?

Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1472
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.5.3.3

Post by Lordbyte » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:59 pm

valerio65 wrote:Or is there any method to put the pendrive with tv recordings in my PC, and decode it?
Yes .. :D :evil:
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.

Jopardy
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:54 pm
Location: Turkiye

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.5.3.3

Post by Jopardy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:33 am

how can I do?

samygopvrdecoder not see usb or my pc's disc.. :(

Post Reply

Return to “[F] Software”