[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.4.0.2

Post by Lordbyte »

oliomen wrote:
Okay. Where can i find the keydumper libary. Did you mean drmget?
Should i do this? -> viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2820#p22975

Can you say it please step by step.
First of all you need to know the specific model of TV you own.

As you apparently have been using the tool in top of this thread,
it stands to reason that you own a model E(S) or F.

The thread you mention does not apply to series E(S) or F.

You should startup the tool, click "settings", and make a mental note of "TV tool path".

Using any FTP-client browse to that path. You should easily spot the keydumper-library left behind
by the tool from previous key-dump session. Now you have the needed library ..
You just need to wrap it into an injector-module, or whatever will suit your needs.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

m2tk wrote:Is it possible to make the program resizable? On netbook screen 1024x600 there is no way to use it.
There would be nice to have a scroll on the right.
I suppose so.
A modern smooth GUI wasent really a priority when I started it.
It was mostly proof-of-concept development every step of the way.
My beta-testers will surely agree that everything was done by trial-and-error ;-)
We now have the "business-logic" in place (mostly), and reworking GUI should be possible without
disturbing the logic too much.

I will take your suggestion into consideration when its time for next release .. Thank you for your feedback.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
sungsam1

Post by sungsam1 »

Hello,
I have rooted my E-series tv successful, FTP and Telnet (but port 2023, not 23!) works fine. However PVRDecoder does not work correctly.
It stops working while retrieving the USB (sda1), it generates the DFResults.txt file in the mtd_rwcommon folder, shows the correct number of tv-records in the device drop down , but control does not return to the GUI, the Content window is not filled. when looking on the lan communication with wire shark , every some seconds a NOOP command is sent, and the tv says operation is successful, but nothing else is happening.

Can anybody help ?
Many thanks.
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

I know .. stupid question .. but did you change port setup in "settings" ?
The tool has been tested quite intensely on the E-series.
What you describe sounds like a timing-problem. Try resettings (rebooting) PC, TV, Router, your alarmclock and the bathroom sink. Then try again.
You running XP ? Tool dosent trust XP much .. some sort of port-handicap with XP :)
Maybe go bug Zoelechat about it .. He?s the E-series PVEDecoder expert wizard here.
Let us know how you progress :-)
sungsam1

Post by sungsam1 »

Hello Lordbyte,
thank you for the quick Response.
Yes, i have changed the default port 23 to port 2023 in the Decoder tool, and i use Win7 64 bit.
and evrything was resetted more than one time.
The hint regarding timing can be useful: I connected the tv via a wince2001 device ( a mini switch , which has WLAN on one end and Lan on the other end, there are 2 ip addresses involved , one shows the tv in its Network Status (the lan end) and one is shown in the Routers DHCP, which is the WlAN end) . The tv has no direct WLAN and cable is not available in that room), but using Internet and data servcices works without problems. I try to change the connectivity and let you know later, if this was the reason.

Thanks. :)
prisonbreak1988
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by prisonbreak1988 »

hello, samygo pvrdecoder works great! i have one question. i have record a movie from showtime. now i have it on my laptop but, when a record the movie i was with swedish subtitle. now when i look at the movie it was no subtitle. it works on another channel tv3(swedish) and tnt and more
have UE40ES7005 and UE48JS9005QXXE fw 1470
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

prisonbreak1988 wrote:I have record a movie from showtime. now i have it on my laptop but, when a record the movie i was with swedish subtitle. now when i look at the movie it was no subtitle. it works on another channel tv3(swedish) and tnt and more
That is beyond the scope of the PVRDecoder. The PVRDecoder simply converts an encrypted .ts- file into a non-encrypted .ts file.
What different devices afterwards chooses to do with the .ts files is of no consern to the PVRDecoder.

What you need to do, is to select what streams inside the .ts to keep, and which to discard, and so on ..
At the same time you get a chance to cut out commercials and other stuff, if you use a tool like http://www.cypheros.de/tsdoctor_e.html

After this process, you should be in control of what content is shown, and what is not.
prisonbreak1988
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by prisonbreak1988 »

thans for your help
have UE40ES7005 and UE48JS9005QXXE fw 1470
cyberstrefa

Post by cyberstrefa »

SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.4.0.2

SAMSUNG UE22F5400 (rooted and working)
Thanks for Your work.
9Arceus

Post by 9Arceus »

Is it possible to root the BlueRay player BD-F6909S on this way?
My Firmware is 1006.

Return to “[F] Software”