[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Post by Lordbyte »

Only for rooted Samsung TV series E, F and H
- Updated on 14-04-2015
Capture.JPG
Have fun and enjoy!

REQUIREMENTS

- Will run on Windows XP, but it really prefers Windows 7/8.
- Samsung SmartTV series E, F or H with root-access. Rooting-tool(s) here: E-Series, F-Series and H-Series (donors only)

HOW TO USE

[GUIDE] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H written by master131

STATUS & NEWS

14-04-2015:
- New version 1.8.2.53 has been released to this page.
- Improved decoder plugin for H-series. You need to experiment with best value that does not crash your TV .. ask sectroyer ;-)
- Restored an otherwise deprecated netcat module to support a fallback option for TV?s not supporting true Telnet.
- Added optional output of debug-codes to log, to facilitate very precise bug-reports.
- Fixed a huge amount of very minor issues. Left behind many more.
- Note: A few strings will remain in english no matter what language is selected. This might be updated in a later release.

02-01-2015:
- New version 1.7.3.31 has been released to this page.
- Updated to support H-series. Thanks to sectroyer for developing TV-side decoder-module.
- Added a progressbar to the statusbar to visualize lengthy operations.
- Streamlined import of thumbs from TV. This now happens in the background.
- Better use of caching now allows PVRDecoder to support TV?s with more than 1000 recordings.
- Fixed a large amount of smaller issues.
- Note: A few strings will remain in english no matter what language is selected. This might be updated in a later release.

19-02-2014:
- Update for several strings in multiple languages. No functionality change. Still looking for translators to fix incomplete languages.

15-02-2014:
- HOTFIX: Intended check of free space on output device did not work correctly. Fixed. No version change.

14-02-2014:
- New version 1.5.3.4 has been released to this page.
- Introducing offline decoder, allowing recordings to be decrypted directly from USB-device by connecting it to PC.
- NOTICE: Offline decoder only supports FAT32 and NTFS, unless you install drivers for other formats.
- Install http://www.thinstallsoft.com/linux-reader-portable/ for EXT2/3/4 support, or follow the directions at http://driesve.tumblr.com/post/15607941 ... -windows-7
- General FTP access now use UTF-8 encoding. Renaming of files produced by libPVRtoTS.so now has much better support for international characters.
- General bug-fixes.
- Mostly all requests made by users in this thread has been implemented.
- Numerous minor improvements.

17-01-2014:
- HOTFIX: Under specific circumstances the GUI would disable the settings-button for no good reason.
- Numerous other minor improvements.
- Version-number not changed.

16-01-2014:
- New version 1.5.3.3 has been released to this page.
- Now defaults to pure telnet communication, to support newest generation of SamyGO.
- (may in very rare cases force you to upgrade old SamyGO installation, to continue usage of the PVRDecoder).
- General bug-fixes.
- More detailed logging.

18-12-2013:
- New version 1.5.3.1 has been released to this page.
- General bug-fixes.
- Overall improved stability. Should even recover from a TV power-cycle *during* transfer (not guaranteed).
- Now sizeable to support more screen resolutions.
- Cool status bar with pointless information, so you have a nice spot to grab and resize form.
- Will generate report of TV?s internal state for support use on this forum.
- User-selectable font and size (think about it for a second, before setting font size to 100)
- Now comes with a few skins selectable by user.
- Italian language has been added, although slightly incomplete. You may see English words here and there.
- USB-information is now shown on a floating panel. Allows a much narrower top button bar.
- Special Christmas mode :mrgreen:

24-10-2013:
- New version 1.4.0.2 has been released to this page.
- Hotfixing TV-scanner. Was looking for information in wrong folder.
- Fixed a few spelling errors and bad language.

21-10-2013:
- New version 1.4.0.1 has been released to this page.
- International support for English, French, German and Danish.
- Numerous improvements, and bugfixes.

09-10-2013:
- New version 1.3.0.12 with a lot of new features has been released to this page.
- 16:9 thumb previewer.
- Filemask libray and enhanced editor.
- Automatic shutdown of TV and PC on finish of lenghty jobs.
- Numerous minor improvements.
samyGOPVRDecoder_1.8.2.53.zip
samyGOPVRDecoder.zip
samyGOPVRDecoder_v1.5.3.4.zip
Feedback to this thread is appriciated - both good and bad !
Thank you for your support!
The SamyGO Team.

PROTECT YOUR ROOT ACCESS:
DISABLE AUTOMATIC FIRMWARE UPDATES, - AND DO NOT INSTALL ANY UPGRADE MANUALLY.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
master131

[GUIDE] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F

Post by master131 »

I saw a lot of posts regarding the SamyGO PVRDecoder (which can be found here) and decided to write a guide for those who might be having problems. Big shout out to LordByte for such an amazing tool. :D

Contents:
1. Preparation
2. Main
3. Troubleshooting

1. Preparation:
Before we begin, please make sure that your E or F series TV has been rooted. You can find the related guides here: NOTE - If you are using the E series guide and method A (the Skype method), make sure to run Skype once after you install it before continuing on with the rest of the steps.

2. Main:
After you've rooted your TV, have your USB device (note that it must be 2GB or larger for the TV to accept it for recording/timeshifting) plugged into the TV (not the PC) with one or more recordings and start samyGOPVRDecoder.exe.

If you get a warning from your anti-virus software, please ensure that you add an exclusion, same applies to your firewall too:
SpoilerShow
Now, click on Settings and enter the IP address of your TV. You can find this by going onto Menu > Network Settings > Network Status using your remote control.
SpoilerShow
Alternatively, you can also use the Search for TV option and select the correct gateway if there is more than one:
SpoilerShow
Now you should have your TV's IP address:
SpoilerShow
Afterwards, click OK and then it should successfully detect your TV and the recordings. If you get the "Unable to connect FTP-server in TV. Please scan for USB-devices again." message, please refer to the Troubleshooting section below.

Have the paths for the TS files prepared, I changed mine to my H: drive because my C: drive is an SSD with limited space.
SpoilerShow
Now simply tick your desired recordings and click on Decode selected recordings and let SamyGO PVRDecoder do all the magic. :D
SpoilerShow
3. Troubleshooting:

SamyGO PVRDecoder says "Unable to connect FTP-server in TV. Please scan for USB-devices again". What's wrong?

There are several possible causes for this message:
  • Make sure your TV has been rooted correctly. If you are using the Skype widget method, make sure you've actually run Skype once immediately after installing it (I made the mistake of not doing this the first time round which made it not work). To remove the SamyGO widget so you can try again, select the widget in the Smart Hub and press Tools > Delete on your remote. Afterwards, retry the root method. I personally haven't tried the developer account method so I cannot comment on that.
  • Your firewall or antivirus is blocking SamyGO PVRDecoder. Ensure that you've added an exclusion or firewall rule to allow samyGOPVRDecoder.exe and netcat.exe. Refer to your anti-virus/firewall documentation to add it to the exclusions.
  • Your TV hasn't established a connection to your router. When you start your TV, it doesn't immediately connect to your router until you access the Internet or Smart Hub. To do so, simply launch the Smart Hub and you should be able to connect by clicking on Scan for USB Devices.
  • Your router is blocking the FTP or Telnet ports for your TV. Refer to your router documentation on how to port forward in order to allow communication with the TV. PortForward.com has great guides here for pretty much all router models:
    FTP Port Forward - Router List
    Telnet Port Forward - Router List
    When entering an IP address, make sure to use your TV's internal IP (this can be found using the method described in the Main section of this guide). Also, do not use the port checking tool, it checks your PC for open ports, not your TV. Confirm it's working by trying SamyGO PVRDecoder.
SamyGO PVRDecoder says "I am sorry, this tool cannot run from a path containing a [SPACE]...."
Just do what the message box says to do and move it to a folder without any spaces, eg:
C:\samyGOPVRDecoder
xkoeckiiej

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series

Post by xkoeckiiej »

NICE THANKS ! :D

but i got all the files on my pc , is it possible to decrypt the files that way to with this tool?

http://gyazo.com/0ddeb5b47ac2910546681c076f0a220d
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series

Post by Lordbyte »

xkoeckiiej wrote:NICE THANKS ! :D
but i got all the files on my pc , is it possible to decrypt the files that way to with this tool?
I see only one way .. You must copy BACK the files to the TV at the exact location you got them.
THEN you will be able to "ask" TV to calculate the needed key using the tool ... TV cannot calculate key from a file it cannot "see".
And even that may not really help you, if TV refuses to "discover" the "new" files .. They probally need to be registered in the TV?s "database-journal".
Try it .. worst thing that can happen is that it fails ;-)
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
zela

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - UPDATED!

Post by zela »

Hello
when scanning the TV, it stays about 1 minute hang at the IP of the TV and then the scanner it all through to 255 ips.

when I enter the IP of hand in the field

14:30:49: Scanning for TV .. Please wait.
14:30:50: Querying recordings on TV ...

from time to time is always a window with a connection closed gracefully.

USB devies but are not found

I have a UE55es7080. rootet with samygo-e. ftp and telnet will connect properly.
darthwalter

Post by darthwalter »

Hi everybody, but after i rooted the tv (that i have no idea how to root) i just have to register something on the tv and then same procedures as Destroy? Thank you.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

zela, what OS, xp?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
zela

Post by zela »

juuso wrote:zela, what OS, xp?
no i use windows 8
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Check firewall, grant full access to samyGOPVRDecoder.exe AND netcat.exe
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
zela

Post by zela »

zoelechat wrote:Check firewall, grant full access to samyGOPVRDecoder.exe AND netcat.exe
kaspersky is turned off and the service from the windows firewall is turned off.

edit@ with FTPRush and netcat can easily access on tv

Return to “[F] Software”