[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

iT00NZ
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Post by iT00NZ »

I found a little bug in PVRDecoder. After sucessfully decoding file, there is no update size-info on green bar. Can you fix it in next version? Thanks :)
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by Lordbyte »

iT00NZ wrote:I found a little bug in PVRDecoder. After sucessfully decoding file, there is no update size-info on green bar. Can you fix it in next version? Thanks :)
Fixed in private debug beta-version. Thanks :-)
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
forgetde

Post by forgetde »

Hello,

I have some problems to get the Sype replacement root working.
TV UE32F 4580 FW T-MST12DEUC 1008.1

With the old skype root evreything worked fine. Now I saw the skype isn't longer available

and try to install the replacement root.

Firmware should be OK
After installing "SamyGo-F" I got the 6 lines with OK
Restart TV
Starting SamyGo PVR Decoder I get always the message "Unable to connect FTP-server (IP

Adress is OK can ping the TV from PC).
Tested it without firewall and switched off Antivirus - same behavior.

Testing with "Putty" and "NCat" I got the message "Connection refused", but I may not really know how to handle these programs (just put in the IP adress).

Started "RestoreSmG" from Smarthub after that the TV starts to reboot after 15s everytime.
Put the file STOP_SAMYGO to USB Stick. rebooting is now OK, but still no contact with SamyGo PVR decoder.

I did not disable the firmware updates, because I do not have the Menu Item "OTN Support", but my firmware seems to be OK, so I think that could not be the problem.

Any help strongly needed
popo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by popo »

If PvrDecoder worked for You and stopped as reported by fiew persons here
telnet to your TV and type df -h this will display free space left on all mount points(partitions)
check if there is space left on /mtd_rwcommon and /mtd_rwarea
If you run out off space thats the reason :]

On my box i run out off space on one of those (logfiles consumed lots of space)
My solution was to delete the library uploaded by pvredcoder and change the path to /tmp as using /mtd_rwarea worked only from time to time

Hope this helps someone
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

"I have some problems to get the Sype [SIC] replacement root working" is slightly off topic here.

Seek help in a thread concerning itself with rooting and Skype, and such stuff.

This thread concerns itself with the PVRDecoder (only) and not the many problems with the platform needed to make
the PVRDecoder work.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
LaserMan
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by LaserMan »

Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question, but what packages does the "Force upload all payloads to TV" actually include? SamyGoSo I guess, but anything else, e.g. LibPvrAnyDev? Or LibPVRtoTS? After upload, are the changes permanent? Or only until next TV reboot. I have root access and PVRDecoder works like a dream.
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

LaserMan wrote:Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question, but what packages does the "Force upload all payloads to TV" actually include? SamyGoSo I guess, but anything else, e.g. LibPvrAnyDev? Or LibPVRtoTS? After upload, are the changes permanent? Or only until next TV reboot. I have root access and PVRDecoder works like a dream.
Exactly those plugins are uploaded to TV, - yes.

Changes are "permanent" in the sense that any file on a read/write device is permanent .. You can always replace them.

The original thought was that a full plugin-manager should be implemented, but life stole my time away for "real work". Bills need to be paid :)

I do plan to release a minor update of the PVRDecoder late 2016, or early 2017 where I might
rewamp some select part of this "subsystem".
iT00NZ
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by iT00NZ »

Hi,
Can you fix the unit size because it shows 'Gb' (Gigabits) when the real file size is in GB (Gigabytes). Just a little mistake, change 'b' into 'B' :)
Thanks
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

iT00NZ wrote:it shows 'Gb' (Gigabits) when the real file size is in GB (Gigabytes)
No, real size is in GiB (Gibibytes) :ugeek:

Absolutely needs new version :mrgreen:
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

I use a formatting function .. And I think "MB" would be correct.

Function now corrected to this :

(ignore underscores .. They are only for preserving the format and indentation of the code)

Code: Select all

function GetTextualFileSize(const ASize: Int64): string;
const
__kb = 1024;
begin
__if ASize < kb then Result := IntToStr(ASize) + ' B'
__else if (ASize / kb) < kb then Result := Format('%.2n', [ASize / kb]) + ' KB'
__else if (ASize / kb / kb) < kb then Result := Format('%.2n', [ASize / kb / kb]) + ' MB'
__else if (ASize / kb / kb / kb) < kb then Result := Format('%.2n', [ASize / kb / kb / kb]) + ' GB'
__else if (ASize / kb / kb / kb / kb) < kb then Result := Format('%.2n', [ASize / kb / kb / kb / kb]) + ' TB'
__else if (ASize / kb / kb / kb / kb / kb) < kb then Result := Format('%.2n', [ASize / kb / kb / kb / kb / kb]) + ' EB'
__else Result := 'Too huge';
end;

Return to “[F] Software”