[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - UPDATED!

Post by Lordbyte »

Thanks feedback !

I never had my TV on cable .. My N-class WiFi-router allows for 300 MBit speed, and have never lost connection,
and believe me, I have decoded many many Gb :-)
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
BlumCoLe
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by BlumCoLe »

Heyhey,

I know the following is a little too offtopic, but is important for me and belongs to it:
Which software do you use for video editing (just easy cutting, without new encoding)?!

I used smartcutter and now my video is unusable on TV. -.-

thanks
UE46F6500 @ T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 | ROOT | samyGOso 1.2.5 | ZoelPVR | PVRtoTS | BrowserFix | MovieDelPatch
UE55KS7090 @ T-JZMDEUC-1240.0
darthwalter

Post by darthwalter »

May I suggest a feature for the next version of the program? (If it's possible to achieve obviously) why don't you make an auto shutdown for both pc and SMARTTV after the conclusion of the decoding process? Great great great job so far anyway :))))))
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

darthwalter wrote:May I suggest a feature for the next version of the program? (If it's possible to achieve obviously) why don't you make an auto shutdown for both pc and SMARTTV after the conclusion of the decoding process? Great great great job so far anyway :))))))
Yes, that feature is now implemented and being actively tested by the SamyGO team, - along with a bunch of other features to be announced "shortly".
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
Puma

Post by Puma »

It works very fine with Samsung UE46F6500 with Softwareversion: T-MST12DEUC-1111.1,BT-S/G on Windows 8 Systems.

Puma
Hinkel
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Hinkel »

I have some questions about the PVRDecoder, to that I can't find answers for it.
- What is meant by "Double size previewer"? I can't find an option (or button) to preview something
- What does the entry in Tools "Install and run libPVRtoTS.so". Can I revert such a change to TV. Sorry, I don't want to try and find out, I want to know it before I try.
- What is meant with "payloads" -> "force upload all payloads", alternative payloads...

Thanks in advance.
And: Great Tool!
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

Hinkel wrote:What is meant by "Double size previewer"? I can't find an option (or button) to preview something

Check this checkbox, and move mouse-pointer over any movie, and you should see a normal sized or double sized preview of recording.
Hinkel wrote:What does the entry in Tools "Install and run libPVRtoTS.so". Can I revert such a change to TV
That menu-point uploads a module to TV that will decode recordings on the fly .. once recording is done, it will be in cleartext .ts form
with no further need for this tool .. Except for the nifty little rename-feature in the very next menupoint.
And yes, all "changes" can be reverted .. The "changes" is the uploading of 3-4 files to the FTP-server in TV. To revert just delete the files.
But you should think of your TV as a harddisk in this case ... no need to delete files you are not using today .. because you might want them tomorrow.
Hinkel wrote:What is meant with "payloads" -> "force upload all payloads", alternative payloads...
Well, as there are several versions out of the different modules, this "force option" is a way for you to "hard"-control what versions are present on TV.
By default I have selected the versions that go well togeather, but you are free to override this choice of mine, and specify your own selection of "payloads" you wish to "force" the tool to use.

If in doubt, just leave payload-folder-setting blank, and tool will choose best internal versions to use, and you can see what versions are being used on the About-screen.
Fuzzy

Post by Fuzzy »

Lordbyte wrote:
...The "changes" is the uploading of 3-4 files to the FTP-server in TV. To revert just delete the files.
Can you please specify exactly which files are those? But i?ve a problem after install libPVRtoTS.so per menuentry in tools.
No *.ts files are created and *.key file is no longer present. I?d like clean my TV UE32ES5700 from ibPVRtoTS.

Many Thanks!

Great job! A donation will come!
Hinkel
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Hinkel »

Thanks! Stupitly I don't see the little checkbox "Show floating preview". It is looking a little bit "disabled".
Hm, from my 6 records one will not show the preview, strange.
Yes, this also were my next question: which files are this exaclty for the libPVRtoTS? I always want to have the possibility to go back to a original state of the system, maybe at some time I need a service technicican. I don't want to loose warranty if possible.

But I have one bigger little problem with the tool:
If I select one record to decode and the key-files are not already on the usb-device on TV, it looks like the ftp-transfer of the key-file is to fast, because my key-file on pc has a filesize of 0 Bytes and of course the decoding won't work then. If I try a second time, the key-file already exists on the usb-device and then it works. Yes, a workaround is to extract the keys a step earlier. But I think this information my be helpful for you.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Hinkel wrote:Hm, from my 6 records one will not show the preview, strange.
Mainly happens on scheduled recordings, sometimes TV does not create .mta file which contains thumbs. If you go to browse recording device source on TV, it will create the missing one(s).
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[F] Software”