PVR Decoder for Linux/Unix/Mac OS X (Console Script)

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

takuma84

Re: PVR Decoder for Linux/Unix/Mac OS X (Console Script)

Post by takuma84 »

OK, however I can't access my TV through ftp... when I write "ftp 192.168.1.2" in my console I can see "Connection refused"...
So not even gogo's method works (that should be already compiled)
gogo wrote:For easier usage on Linux I modified a little decrypt.sh script and made PPA repository for ubuntu and other ubuntu based distros.

1. Add this ppa in terminal and install with command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:trebelnik-stefina/sam && sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install samdecrypt

2. During installation enter your recording device, IP TV address and video file downloading and encoding path.

3. To start run shortuct Samdecrypt or type in terminal command:
samdecrypt

If you want change recording device, IP TV address or video file downloading and encoding path type in terminal this command:
sudo dpkg-reconfigure samdecrypt

if you want faster decoding type in terminal command: "samdumpkeys" (without quotes) to generate *.key files, discconect recording device from your TV and connect it to PC then in terminal type this command:
decrypt /Path_to_your_video_files/Name_of_your_srf_file.srf /Path_to_destination_folder/Name_for_your_decrypted_file.ts /Path_to_your_video_files/Name_of_your_key_file.key

I added an extra package for Samtoolbox chanell editor.
If you want install it type in terminal:
sudo apt-get install samtoolbox
or install it from your package manager.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

takuma84 wrote:OK, however I can't access my TV through ftp... when I write "ftp 192.168.1.2" in my console I can see "Connection refused"...
Don't try any method from this thread and don't come back here until you have root :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
takuma84

Post by takuma84 »

OK, but is there a way to decrypt locally my videos without connect to my TV?
I have many videos in my usb hard disk and should be better connect the hard disk to PC and choose what video I want to decrypt, without connect and download them from the TV...
I know there's some applications doing that for previous TV series (eg. D), but they don't work with F series.
Anyway, if I have .mdb, .inf and .srf files stored on my PC for each video, how can I decrypt them locally?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

takuma84 wrote:OK, but is there a way to decrypt locally my videos without connect to my TV?
I have many videos in my usb hard disk and should be better connect the hard disk to PC and choose what video I want to decrypt, without connect and download them from the TV...
I know there's some applications doing that for previous TV series (eg. D), but they don't work with F series.
Anyway, if I have .mdb, .inf and .srf files stored on my PC for each video, how can I decrypt them locally?
You can decrypt files locally using drmdecrypt but keys first have to be extracted by/on TV using libpvrdumpkeys, that's why root is mandatory. D series method is no longer possible...
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
gogo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by gogo »

takuma84 wrote:OK, however I can't access my TV through ftp... when I write "ftp 192.168.1.2" in my console I can see "Connection refused"...
gogo wrote:For easier usage on Linux I modified a little decrypt.sh script and made PPA repository for ubuntu and other ubuntu based distros.

1. Add this ppa in terminal and install with command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:trebelnik-stefina/sam && sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install samdecrypt

2. During installation enter your recording device, IP TV address and video file downloading and encoding path.

3. To start run shortuct Samdecrypt or type in terminal command:
samdecrypt

If you want change recording device, IP TV address or video file downloading and encoding path type in terminal this command:
sudo dpkg-reconfigure samdecrypt

if you want faster decoding type in terminal command: "samdumpkeys" (without quotes) to generate *.key files, discconect recording device from your TV and connect it to PC then in terminal type this command:
decrypt /Path_to_your_video_files/Name_of_your_srf_file.srf /Path_to_destination_folder/Name_for_your_decrypted_file.ts /Path_to_your_video_files/Name_of_your_key_file.key

I added an extra package for Samtoolbox chanell editor.
If you want install it type in terminal:
sudo apt-get install samtoolbox
or install it from your package manager.
You have first root TV viewtopic.php?f=63&t=6778 then try install script, I added GUI, and options to upload widget to tv and backup widget from tv to computer
Samsung TV: UE46F6500
gogo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by gogo »

What is command for shutting down tv?
reboot is rebooting TV.
poweroff is not shutting down TV, this command also reboot TV!
:?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

gogo wrote:What is command for shutting down tv?
reboot is rebooting TV.
micom shutdown
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

gogo wrote:What is command for shutting down tv?
reboot is rebooting TV.
For reboot also use micom (it's "safer" :)):

Code: Select all

/sbin/micom reboot
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
gogo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by gogo »

Is there more micom commands?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

gogo wrote:Is there more micom commands?

Code: Select all

root@tv:~ # /sbin/micom 
Usage Error 
For more information, please execute micom -help or micom -h
I thought once about checking it but decided better not ;) :lol: :D

Return to “[F] Software”