[App] Movie Player Seek Patch

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

brunogts77

Re: [App] Movie Player Seek Patch

Post by brunogts77 »

zoelechat wrote:
brunogts77 wrote:Hi! :D The patche works fine but when i turn on the script, the tv reboot over the time!Any idea?
As well as moviedelpatch?? There's nothing more in startup script that could lead to crash, expect patch itself. Maybe a matter of timing...
Yes! like moviedelpatch!!
UE42F5570 T-MST12DEUC_1119] [OTN=OFF] [OSCAM=ON]
UE55JU6870 T-HKMDEUC-1480 [OSCAM=ON]
brunogts77

Post by brunogts77 »

Manually they work fine but with script tv reboots!!!!
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Maybe wee need some sleep 360 or more to make it work ? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
brunogts77

Post by brunogts77 »

How can i do that???
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

brunogts77 wrote:How can i do that???
Edit init script. Are you sure you only have problem with seek patch. Does disabling seek patch helps with your reboot problem ?
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

sectroyer wrote:Edit init script. Are you sure you only have problem with seek patch. Does disabling seek patch helps with your reboot problem ?
He has the same problem with moviedelpatch, and yes stopping scripts solves reboot issue.

@bruno
Open 99_96_SeekPatch.init in text editor (use Notepad++, not Windows Notepad!!!)
Find the line:

Code: Select all

. /dtv/SGO.env
and add this line just under it:

Code: Select all

sleep 360
Save, install script to TV as described, reboot TV, wait 7/8 minutes and see if patch works or if TV reboots.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

zoelechat wrote:
sectroyer wrote:Edit init script. Are you sure you only have problem with seek patch. Does disabling seek patch helps with your reboot problem ?
He has the same problem with moviedelpatch, and yes stopping scripts solves reboot issue.
By "stopping scripts" you mean stopping "my scripts" or ALL samygo scripts ? Does he don't have ANY problem when he removes init scripts for my patches ?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

sectroyer wrote:By "stopping scripts" you mean stopping "my scripts" or ALL samygo scripts ? Does he don't have ANY problem when he removes init scripts for my patches ?
All MY scripts (starting YOUR patches :) ) include USB STOP protection, that's the way he stops them. No problem at all when they're "STOPPED" or removed.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
brunogts77

Post by brunogts77 »

sectroyer wrote:
Edit init script. Are you sure you only have problem with seek patch. Does disabling seek patch helps with your reboot problem ?
Seek patch and dell patch! When i disable both patches tv back normally!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

brunogts77 wrote:
sectroyer wrote:
Seek patch and dell patch! When i disable both patches tv back normally!
How did you disable it ?

Return to “[F] Software”