[ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Pimboli

Re: [ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares

Post by Pimboli »

Hello,

i have the same Problem as "PrinzEugen".
I have an Samsung ES7090 with 2009 Firmware. Because of Problems with the connect over sftp to my tv i choose to install samygo again.
For this, i read an howto where it says, that i Need to reset the smarthub.
Ok, i reset it and do all parts that are equal to the parts in the howto from this thread.

For now, i also see no SamyGo Icon in SmartHub.

The SmartHub is also not able to connect to Internet. Completly Nothing is working in SmartHub. I diasbled all filter in my FritzBox Router, but Nothing worked.

I´ve read About a Problem with my resetted SmartHub that for now the smarthub Version is to old to make an Internet Connection?!

What can i do, to become SamyGo back to my TV with sftp Access?!

PrinzEugen wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:31 pm Suddenly today i got message that i have no internet connection, i have removed usb with samygo, tried with tv rebooting, changing ip settings and ports and network cables but problem still persist. any solution, maybe firmware update ?
Also tried manually and automatic ip address but nothing.
PrinzEugen
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by PrinzEugen »

I got this message few days ago, when entering smart hub. It doesn't move. Any solution ?

reigen

Post by reigen »

Hello
tv-es8000 fw-2022
When using this method, there is no success of SamyGO
ftp- ok
telnet- no
I give the image and log
maybe someone had such a problem I will be grateful
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Riquet065

Re: [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares

Post by Riquet065 »

liverhook wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:42 pm Has the rooted model f6500 an ftp-timeout of app. 1 hour?
I couldn't transfer a 22GB file through ftp from the attached usb drive over the wlan-network to my nas!
Also not with pvr-decrypter! In this modul I can adjust more time for the decrypting, so I think it's a limit from the tv-system. If so, is it built-in in the system? Could I alter it to 2 or 3 hours? Where?
I have exactly the same problem, after 1 hour my transferts are stopped, then i can't tranfert bigs files. And i didn't see the answer to this question?
TV Samsung UE32F6470; Firmware T-MST12DEUC_2126.0
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

I don't think any solution has ever been found (searched?). Another option is to decrypt offline, you will save time avoiding 100mbit bottleneck.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Riquet065

Post by Riquet065 »

zoelechat wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:02 pm I don't think any solution has ever been found (searched?). Another option is to decrypt offline, you will save time avoiding 100mbit bottleneck.
Ok thank you, but to decode off line i need to have the files on computer, then to transfert them, because files i need are on a usb device formated ext4!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

There are much ways to read ext4 on Windows, check Google :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Riquet065

Post by Riquet065 »

Yes thank you, i find what i need :-)!
tito

Post by tito »

My problems in Samung TV UE40F6770.

- firmware 2126 - latest
- OTA OTN Disabled

TV was rooted, "OLD" SamyGo work, but suddenly, one day the TV started to reboot after a few minutes since started.
I do completly reset all settings, reset factory, disable samy, smarthub apps reset, USB with SamyGo off, etc.

All this help to TV started without rebooting, but Smart hub apps are freezeing when clicked on them. All TV was freeze, OFF not work. SmartHub dead.

I found little solution.

1) change network connection, example from LAN to WI-Fi from Mobile Phone Internet - maybe samsung blocked the IP of the router when LAN connection. This is the first approach to repair, not very useful

2) Better solution to the problem with the lack of application.

When you start TV, go to MENU > Technical Support > software upgrade > click Upgrade Now > Abort

Thats all, after a few seconds I see that I am logged in to the Samsung account, and now all HUB Apps worked well. Not freeze.

Where is good, completly solution to remove SamyGo from TV, all files all changes, is exist ?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Yes, downgrade :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[F] Software”