[ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] Rooting F 1118 and 1120

Post by greenhorn »

Probably the thread should start with "STOP!!! Did you turn off OTN Support? If not, please stop here!" :D
Good we are back in the game. :D
TV: UE40F7000 - T-FXPDEUC-1115.0 - SamyGO Extensions on F series
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

All four files need to be there :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
myname70
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by myname70 »

When already TV started (and rooted), I can unplug the USB and the root is stay (till switch off the tv). Just needed to plug another USB for TV recording...
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

myname70 wrote:When already TV started (and rooted), I can unplug the USB and the root is stay (till switch off the tv). Just needed to plug another USB for TV recording...
No you can't:)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
bartik
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bartik »

do you have an answer or solution also for mee for my problem ??
myname70
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by myname70 »

sectroyer wrote:
myname70 wrote:When already TV started (and rooted), I can unplug the USB and the root is stay (till switch off the tv). Just needed to plug another USB for TV recording...
But i can :) remove the USB and the root is still.. ftp/telnet/oscam are still there (of course, till the moment when i turn off/on the tv)
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

myname70 wrote:
sectroyer wrote:
But i can :) remove the USB and the root is still.. ftp/telnet/oscam are still there (of course, till the moment when i turn off/on the tv)
It might not work next time you connect USB, it might crash at any point. You do it on your own risk..
bartik wrote:do you have an answer or solution also for mee for my problem ??
You have MST right? Do you know any skilled tester (familiarized with Linux, etc.) with NOT latest F MST firmware and WORKING Skype root?
bartik
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bartik »

yes i have MST i dont know what you are asking ? earlier i had fw 1118 and there the root was working with the older hack .. it was no problem for me to do it
but with this hack its not working i tried it 3 times already
i have some basic nowledge in linux i have stb also with linux in it
skype is working now for me
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Send me PM with your skype login. We will try tomorrow:)
chrisuys
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by chrisuys »

bartik wrote:I have also the usb stick pluged in all the time but for me the autostart is trying to activate samygo but there is a problem because its in loop its says samgygo injected = no
than the usbtest procedure starts ther is everythink ok accept samygo1.txt samygo2.txt libback samygo ok samygo injected and rcsgo these are no in red and the there are 3 OK in green in root samygo files and this is in loop all the time i have to disable autostart in app settings

I have this exact same problem. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Return to “[F] Software”