[App] SamyGO NoDRM E/F (MST only)

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [App] SamyGO NoDRM E/F (MST only)

Post by zoelechat »

deagol wrote:I just gave NoDRM a shot on my H-Series TV (UE40H6470, firmware 2115) and it's (basically) working!
The new recordings are now unencrypted and can be played back on the PC.

Only playback of recordings on the TV is not working. Looking into the noDRM log it's clear why not: "dlsym '_Z31MApi_PVR_Playback_SetDRMPlayKeyPhm' failed."
I guess that a version fully suitable for H is already ready and will probably be released soon ;)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

zoelechat wrote: I guess that a version fully suitable for H is already ready and will probably be released soon ;)
Yes :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
tendi
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by tendi »

sectroyer wrote:
zoelechat wrote: I guess that a version fully suitable for H is already ready and will probably be released soon ;)
Yes :)
Will this version allow the users to record uncrypted .ts files, playable on the tv?
Tv model: UE40H6400
Firmware: T-MST14DEUC-2117.5
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

tendi wrote:Will this version allow the users to record uncrypted .ts files, playable on the tv?
NoDRM's purpose is only to disable DRM encryption in CONTENTS/*.srf files for both recording and playback. If you want them to become "uncrypted .ts files", you just have to change file extension (.srf->.ts) :)
tendi
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by tendi »

zoelechat wrote:
tendi wrote:Will this version allow the users to record uncrypted .ts files, playable on the tv?
NoDRM's purpose is only to disable DRM encryption in CONTENTS/*.srf files for both recording and playback. If you want them to become "uncrypted .ts files", you just have to change file extension (.srf->.ts) :)
Whatever the extension, the result matters to me ;)
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

tendi wrote: Whatever the extension, the result matters to me ;)
No, the extension doesn't matter. You can change it to any extension you want :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
tendi
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by tendi »

sectroyer wrote:No, the extension doesn't matter. You can change it to any extension you want :)
Sectroyer! Are you ready to release this gamechanger? I can't wait :)

Also, have you made any progress with that idea you had about being able to use Skype after rooting?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

tendi wrote:
sectroyer wrote:No, the extension doesn't matter. You can change it to any extension you want :)
Sectroyer! Are you ready to release this gamechanger? I can't wait :)
soon ;)
tendi wrote: Also, have you made any progress with that idea you had about being able to use Skype after rooting?
No, I am closer to thinking it might even not work ;)
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

tendi wrote:Also, have you made any progress with that idea you had about being able to use Skype after rooting?
Here's a well-tried workaround: root your TV and install Skype on your computer/smartphone :mrgreen:
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

zoelechat wrote:
tendi wrote:Also, have you made any progress with that idea you had about being able to use Skype after rooting?
Here's a well-tried workaround: root your TV and install Skype on your computer/smartphone :mrgreen:
Well the problem is that many users bought expensive Skype camera's for TV and now they would have to admit they are useless.... It doesn't matter if they want to do it or not they HAVE TO use Skype on TV even when they don't like it :)

Return to “[F] Software”