[App] LibZoelPVR for D/E/F/H

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

[App] LibZoelPVR for D/E/F/H

Post by sectroyer »

Patch unlocks TV's built-in functionality to automatically add some time before and after recording when scheduling from EPG.
ZoelPVR.jpg
*For D series (arm), replace every instance of /mnt below by /mtd_rwcommon/widgets/user/SamyGO/SamyGO
SpoilerShow
Example: You have to copy libZoelPVR.so to /mtd_rwcommon/widgets/user/SamyGO/SamyGO/opt/privateer/usr/libso instead of /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso. The same goes for command lines.
[/size]
  1. First install latest samyGOso as usual, if needed.
  2. Extract attached archives and copy libZoelPVR.so to /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso (create folder if needed)
  3. Execute

Code: Select all

samyGOso -d -A -B -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libZoelPVR.so
    Command line accepts two more args to change default amount of time to add before/after schedule. e.g.:

samyGOso -d -A -B -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libZoelPVR.so before:5 after:10
    Accepted values for 'before:' are 0 and 5 (TV default=5), the ones for 'after:' are 0, 5, 10, 15, 20 (TV default=10)

Logfile is written to: /dtv/ZoelPVR.log
    Patch can be injected repeatedly without rebooting the TV.
  4. Autostart:
    1. Copy 99_91_ZoelPVR.init from archive to /mnt/etc/init.d
      SpoilerShow
      You can edit prefered default values directly on top of script

TimeBefore=5				# Default time before schedule: 0 or 5
      TimeAfter=10				# Default time after schedule: 0, 5, 10, 15 or 20
    2. Set permissions

chmod 755 /mnt/etc/init.d/99_91_ZoelPVR.init
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [App] LibZoelPVR for D/E/F/H

Post by zoelechat »

Nice patch name :D (and presentation ;) )
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

zoelechat wrote:Nice patch name :D (and presentation ;) )
Yeah superb and as always awesome and competent work :) Now we only need to mirror it in D, F and H forums ;)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

sectroyer wrote:Yeah superb and as always awesome and competent work :) Now we only need to mirror it in D, F and H forums ;)
Ok, let's mirror to D and F, in my opinion better wait for H to avoid massive flow of annoying questions ;)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

zoelechat wrote: Ok, let's mirror to D and F, in my opinion better wait for H to avoid massive flow of annoying questions ;)
yeah maybe :) I am slowly preparing to release something for H... But if I release netcat people will start asking for telnet, then for samba, etc., etc., ;)
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by greenhorn »

great! works! tested on es7000 and f7000
TV: UE40F7000 - T-FXPDEUC-1115.0 - SamyGO Extensions on F series
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

sectroyer wrote:
zoelechat wrote: Ok, let's mirror to D and F, in my opinion better wait for H to avoid massive flow of annoying questions ;)
yeah maybe :) I am slowly preparing to release something for H... But if I release netcat people will start asking for telnet, then for samba, etc., etc., ;)
Telnet would be a huge advantage for the PVRDecoder.
The PVRDecoder *hates* its Netcat-module with a vengance :-)
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Lordbyte wrote:
sectroyer wrote:
Telnet would be a huge advantage for the PVRDecoder.
The PVRDecoder *hates* its Netcat-module with a vengance :-)
Well you can use netcat to connect both to netcat and telnet :) I use it all the time. Are you forced to "not using telnet" in PVRDecoder?
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

I prefer Telnet .. have native Telnet-component in my development environment.
Have no easy way to implement Netcat. When I *have* to, I use a DLL Bugficks made,
or even automated embedded .exe module ..

Gimme Telnet any day :-)
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Lordbyte wrote:I prefer Telnet .. have native Telnet-component in my development environment.
Have no easy way to implement Netcat. When I *have* to, I use a DLL Bugficks made,
or even automated embedded .exe module ..

Gimme Telnet any day :-)
Ahh, so you use netcat as "fallback" and don't want to be forced to use it on H ? :)

Return to “[F] Software”